• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Ferny

It feels completely different on a controller. I also don't see any similarity in how it controls compared to CoD. I have no idea why it keeps being brought up, besides low grade Bob trollin. Me being the most unbiased gamer here, can speak on it because I have it on two different platforms. And the great folks at Kotaku agree with me.
Unbiased but you literally told me the PC is better the minute I joined.

Smokey pls

Sokantish

I dunno how anyone could argue the PC version wouldn't be better. Of course it would be! The only thing the console version would have over the PC version is if your friends play the console version. If they only have the console version are they even that good of friends in the first place, though?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
nah people just blame that on their bad play (and widowmaker has built in wall hack so she will insta kill you in ult form on PC). Watch summit1g snipe in overwatch that shit is ridic

It wasnt a rumor. It was fact that people were using aimbots in the beta.

Its possible they fixed that and cracked down for the actual release. I havent heard either way.

Seeing as valve still has problems with CS:GO aimbots and wall hacking, id assume that stuff is still out there.

Somnia

I dunno how anyone could argue the PC version wouldn't be better. Of course it would be! The only thing the console version would have over the PC version is if your friends play the console version. If they only have the console version are they even that good of friends in the first place, though?

Well ignoring the last question, the first part is 100% why I have it on console, but I also have it on PC. I've been busy with work so I've only played the PS4 version so far because of everyone here playing it, but PC is where I'll be most of the time.

It wasnt a rumor. It was fact that people were using aimbots in the beta.

Its possible they fixed that and cracked down for the actual release. I havent heard either way.

Seeing as valve still has problems with CS:GO aimbots and wall hacking, id assume that stuff is still out there.

of course cheats are out there... they will always be out there.

Its not some epidemic or anything though. You can see that just by watching streamers. Though technically, there is an aim botter in pretty much every game (soldier 76
rage.gif
)

brentech

I enjoy the game so much that I don't think playing it on PC is going to change that one way or another for me. It's a cartoon style game, I never even contemplated feeling like PC was the way to go with it. Just not that kind of game for me.

CB3

Clearly PC controls better. I played original CS (back when i was good at CS as a kid!) and games like quake 3 and unreal tournament to know that.

But hey, im not trying to be (insert pro first person shooter gamer here), anyway.

Smokey

I enjoy the game so much that I don't think playing it on PC is going to change that one way or another for me. It's a cartoon style game, I never even contemplated feeling like PC was the way to go with it. Just not that kind of game for me.

what a weird rationalization

tf2 was also a cartoon style game

Somnia

CB3

All the characters are fine except Mei. Fuck her. Shes like the Blink + sheepstick Tinker that will chain disable you into death and you can never catch her because of the winter wyvern ice thing + earthshaker wall.

Nightz

Enemy D.va launches her mech at us and ults but her teammate Mei launches a wall in front of her and saves our whole team. lol

Somnia

Played some on PC, obviously controls a bit better, but I had a lot more fun on PS4 with you guys than I did on PC last night. Granted none of my RL friends were playing last night on PC so it was all rando games, but at this point I'll probably stick to PS4 more since I figure at least 1 or 2 of us will be on each night to party up.

Top Bottom