• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Getting to a point to feel effective with new characters in overwatch is really satisfying. I was able to learn Reaper and Pudge quickly, but broke away from them to learn Genji and Hanzo. Both of those are alot of fun.

I should probably learn a support.

Getting to a point to feel effective with new characters in overwatch is really satisfying. I was able to learn Reaper and Pudge quickly, but broke away from them to learn Genji and Hanzo. Both of those are alot of fun.

I should probably learn a support.

i tried out Mercy for a bit today, she is pretty cool

BigAT

OW on its way to dethrone DOTA?

DCX

Ep7PY6c.gif

Somnia

He did the KI soundtrack as well? That's cool. I was thinking of checking out Killer Instinct now that's on PC, but FMT said it was no good.

Ya he did season 1 and season 2's soundtracks. I don't know who did season 3's but its not nearly as good.

Mrbob

Reinhardt Mercy and Bastion are my favorites so far. I feel so useful when playing Mercy. Great game.
I love playing as Mercy. Support characters are legit fun to play and actually useful to have active on a team. I still don't understand skater boi too well but I'll have to use the character more.

We did pretty well last night until Dog-gate.

Also is there a command to tell people I dropped a teleporter? Seemed like Nightz was the only who used it.

Nightz

I love playing as Mercy. Support charters are legit fun to play and actually useful to have active on a team. I still don't understand skater boi to well but I'll have to use the character more.

We did pretty well last night until Dog-gate.

Also is there a command to tell people I dropped a teleporter? Seemed like Nightz was the only who used it.
Pro tip: put the teleporter more than 10 feet from the base.

CB3

Played one more game after all that to get my lootbox and ended up getting the shutout trophy. Overwatch day redeemed

Then my lootbox was shit.

spent like a solid hour getting clowned by the same team in overwatch
tears.gif

after like 4 straight losses they finally decided to match us with someone else

cb i can't play dota if my wife isn't around :/

i can play overwatch because i can still hold/feed her (the baby) while using the controller. impossible with computer/keyboard/mouse!

CB3

Jared has quietly become the best character on Silicon Valley.

Its weird because I thought he was pretty annoying in The Office. Though that show was already on the way down when he arrived so that was probably the reason.

Getting on overwatch if anyone wants in

sorry, have to do some shit, i'll be back in a bit if you guys are still around! i used the cowboy guy for a game and he's pretty good!

the only player who i think i'll never be able to use is the arrow guy because i'm horrible at sniping. with widow maker i CAN get a snipe here and there if i get lucky but at least she has the machine gun for non-sniping situations

CB3

sorry, have to do some shit, i'll be back in a bit if you guys are still around! i used the cowboy guy for a game and he's pretty good!

I think you've left immediately or not shown up at all for the past three things I invited you to. I see how it is

brentech

the only player who i think i'll never be able to use is the arrow guy because i'm horrible at sniping. with widow maker i CAN get a snipe here and there if i get lucky but at least she has the machine gun for non-sniping situations
hanzo is my dude tho
Really tough when people get in close on ya, but you just have to fire away and use his escape ability if you can (he can climb walls)

I think you've left immediately or not shown up at all for the past three things I invited you to. I see how it is

lol we played OW for like 2 hours earlier today!

hanzo is my dude tho
Really tough when people get in close on ya, but you just have to fire away and use his escape ability if you can (he can climb walls)

yeah i saw you and others do well with him. i wish i could cause a bow and arrow is a great weapon!

BigAT

Its weird because I thought he was pretty annoying in The Office. Though that show was already on the way down when he arrived so that was probably the reason.

Yeah, he wasn't great on The Office, but he was fantastic in his brief use on Veep (also In The Loop) and has been great on Silicon Valley.

Top Bottom