• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

reading all the salt from reddit after macros got disabled

giphy.gif

BigAT

Invoker macros?

All of them, I believe. Although as far as I know you could still do them with a gaming keyboard or some other outside program to setup macros, you just can't bind multiple commands to a single key press in game. It's still a start though.

cdyhybrid

All of them, I believe. Although as far as I know you could still do them with a gaming keyboard or some other outside program to setup macros, you just can't bind multiple commands to a single key press in game. It's still a start though.
Nice. Get rekt shitters.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Pro's used the armlet macro too.

Bought Overwatch off of PSN, time for everyone to stop playing it.

Sounds like the right thing to do.

Ferny

I'll say it again guys: Take a character you don't/barely play or one you have trouble fighting against. Then play that character exclusively that one day.

Someone in the OT wrote that. Gonna start doing this a bit more. Ive started playing different characters and really started getting a better feel for them. Didn't like McCree or Hanzo much before in the beta, but played them both extensively yesterday and really like them now. Especially Hanzo. Once you get how to best use his bow, it can be deadly.

Greg

I like consoles because I don't have to give a shit for 5 years and know I'm playing the same thing as everyone else

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Uncharted and Doom looked perfectly fine on PS4.

I dont give a shit about any incremental upgrade either company is adding. In microsoft's case, its not going to make their exclusive games any more interesting.

BigAT

Are we back to doing that thing of tossing out meaningless tech numbers for console warz that don't actually matter in the end? This is old school.

Now that Uncharted is out, does either company even have a first party game coming out that is worth a shit?

Somnia

Are we back to doing that thing of tossing out meaningless tech numbers for console warz that don't actually matter in the end? This is old school.

Now that Uncharted is out, does either company even have a first party game coming out that is worth a shit?

Horizon and Scalebound is all I can think of.

Mrbob

Dark Cloud 3. It will happen.

I'm happy for a more iterative model though. Waiting 8 years for a new console is dumb when it is basically the same thing but better tech.

Dota 2 TI 6

Doesn't Sony have that game where you're that chick who shoots mech animals with her bow? I can't remember what it's called.

brentech

I said screw it and just ordered a new PSU from amazon. If it works or not, I'll just send the other back for my open RMA and have it as a backup or for a different build. Unbelievable.

Also in the world of unbelieveable, Cleveland is getting a UFC event:
Heavyweight Champ @StipeMiocicUFC just announced some exciting news at The Q:

@UFC is coming to @TheQArena on 9/10!

Smokey

slower because of m&k or does overwatch on console not run at 60 fps?

Yeah probably. I think it runs at 60 on consoles too but it just feels alot slower. Probably due to controller.

Had to drop from OW group, son needed to eat. I was using chronusmax and x1 elite controller, but I couldn't get audio from headset plugged into controller. I dunno if you can do that or not..

E: Guess not
Due to how the CronusMAX PLUS communicates with the PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360 controllers, you will not be able to use a chatpad or any headsets that plug into the controller itself. However, any headset that can connect directly to the console it was designed for, either wired or wireless should work fine.

LJ11

For all the graphics talk, display tech is in a sad state of affairs. Who cares about this shit when the monitors/tvs the majority use are subpar? I wonder what monitor dark10x uses, thought he would have ripped his eyes out by now with some of the garbage out there.

Top Bottom