• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

TheCrow

The guy who made all the annoying reddit guides?

No, its old slasher back from when sc2 was big and team liquid was the center of esports.

TEcJ4.jpg

BigAT

He also managed to get himself banned from Reddit and fired from his last job for pulling some shady shit. Don't know how he has managed to integrate himself so deeply into the scene honestly, considering his contribution/history.

TheCrow

He also managed to get himself banned from Reddit and fired from his last job for pulling some shady shit. Don't know how he has managed to integrate himself so deeply into the scene honestly, considering his contribution/history.

oh yeah that was him. I think that ultimately led to the shutdown of onGamers because they weren't allowed to link their content anymore. At least cyborgmatt made it out just fine.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Seahawks 271 yards allowed
Rams 256 yards allowed

9 combined sacks
5 combined turnovers

So I would say there are some good defensive teams!

Yeah, so good in fact they prob don't even need a user behind them!

First four games for me this season, Seahawks, Cardinals, Panthers, Rams. Lowest offensive output was against the Seahawks of course, bunch of overrated fucks. I could barely even get a 5 step drop in against the Robo Rams it was horrendous. It puts my defense in a horrible position.

I am going to have to crush FMT to avenge my losses to the NFC West.

I don't know how anyone can call a team that has been the best scoring defense in the NFL for four straight years over rated and yet here we are.

Also I played line backer and safety the entire third quarter against LJ.

Colasante

FYIDM Cola looks to be back, I should just bow out of the AFC East race this season and get a good draft pick.

11 receptions and 130 yards from his RB haha, he's the AFC version of DCX

You-play-to-win-the-game.gif

Look on the other side, Arian Foster had 11 receptions for 88 yards for DM.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its the one place he'll probably actually do well. Wouldnt be surprised if that offense does well next year.

eznark

Banned
Its the one place he'll probably actually do well. Wouldnt be surprised if that offense does well next year.

It's one of the few places with less talent on the offensive side of the ball than the Eagles. Carlos Hyde is a way better fit than Murray though, so that should be fun.

CB3

Im sure they can find a speedy WR in the draft to make it come together enough. Kap is his dream QB. He made Bradford look like a halfway decent player in the second half of the season last year.

eznark

Banned
Well thats a fucking lie if ive ever seen one. I wish i could list the number of times that shit missed wide open guys.

PFF and FO have him as one of the most accurate passers in football. He completed 65% of his passes this year despite having the worst drop rate in football.

Accuracy has never been his problem...mostly because up until this season he refused to throw the ball deep.

CB3

PFF and FO have him as one of the most accurate passers in football. He completed 65% of his passes this year despite having the worst drop rate in football.

Accuracy has never been his problem...mostly because up until this season he refused to throw the ball deep.

Well you said it. Its pretty easy to pass to the RB in the flats every other play. Im not surprised if he grades out high because of his completion percentage.

He got a little bit better in the last few games but even then he was missing some easy throws. His downfield accuracy is streaky at best.

eznark

Banned
Opinions are fun, but facts show that Bradford was more accurate while also pushing the ball further downfield under Chip.

Since Kaepernick struggles mightily with intermediate throws, both because of accuracy and pace issues, I think it'll be a bad fit.

eznark

Banned
Idiot walks in front of my turret while I am killing four enemies and winning us the round.

Shoots me immediately the following round.

Why is there no report/block/never play with this fucktard again option?

cdyhybrid

Idiot walks in front of my turret while I am killing four enemies and winning us the round.

Shoots me immediately the following round.

Why is there no report/block/never play with this fucktard again option?
This is when you make a list and take justice into your own hands.

DJ Bowser

Welli- I should be around by 10pm. Will update you if I get stuck at work.

Drizz's 2nd round pick is looking more and more valuable. Maybe I'll have picks 32 and 33.

just jinxed myself. Will miss playoffs.

Somnia

Ez we play this week. I dont know if I can play tonight (might be able to late) but I'm off all tomorrow and Saturday. Let me know what works for you.

Top Bottom