• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

they dont exist anymore.

but there was a time during TI4 (i think) where the boosters stacked with the compendium bonus and you leveled up basically every game. That was when you got items when you leveled up. So that was cool.
The only reason TI4 was cool

Greg

i tried really hard to like that game.
lots of boring characters... it's fun if you stick to some of the more skill-based ones though

the different objectives from map to map keep things interesting even if the base mechanics are really simple
I'm glad you weren't invited to the Dota packer party on Sunday. Twat.
one of my brothers plays, so we get to bullshit on the headset!

I don't even have room for Dota - uninstalled War Thunder and all other games!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
lots of boring characters... it's fun if you stick to some of the more skill-based ones though

the different objectives from map to map keep things interesting even if the base mechanics are really simple

We played a few times with 5 people and i didnt necessarily have a bad time. But often getting 5 people from here to play that game are the same people that will play dota.

More than anything going from a game with 100+ heroes open to a game where you only get like 4 to start is rough.

Greg

We played a few times with 5 people and i didnt necessarily have a bad time. But often getting 5 people from here to play that game are the same people that will play dota.

More than anything going from a game with 100+ heroes open to a game where you only get like 4 to start is rough.
yeah - I found 2 I really liked through the free weeks, bought them, and stuck with them for the last 25 levels or so (been a couple months - only play a handful of games a week)

gold isn't the easiest to come by if you aren't doing the daily quests, but with all the gold they feed you at the beginning you can get a character or 2 you like while you chip away at daily quests with the freebies

where League feels like a watered down Dota, HotS just does its own thing which I appreciate

Ferny

I played some Hots with Grave yesterday. First time in a new battleground after not playing in like 3 months. Picked Diablo, were losing pretty hard for the first 10 minutes, then came back and STOMPED them. Was great.

DJ Bowser

So, by my estimation (if AZ is still out of town) the only two games not scheduled to be played yet are:

Bills/Dolphins and

The DM/Cola sim game of the week.

Colasante

I've been trying to schedule a game with DM the past couple days but it hasn't come to pass. Hopefully we can get it in before the advance.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Broke a bone in my foot again, all the time in the world now to play Madden. Goodbye to the gym for 8 weeks. :(

Stepped in a pot hole and broke the bone where it was broken before.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
5th metatarsal. I broke it last spring. Same injury that Dez Bryant had. I was shocked he was able to actually get back and play on it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
well, do you have copious amounts of HGH to heal?

also that blows

image.php

Sorry to hear that dude
I've never broken anything so I don't know the feels, but if I broke anything in my upper body I would be so fucked beyond belief

Seahawks vs Rams in a few

I set quality to high so if there is lag I'll pause and lower it.

5th metatarsal. I broke it last spring. Same injury that Dez Bryant had. I was shocked he was able to actually get back and play on it.

I broke my left arm twice in the same spot as a kid, the second time it was broken they couldn't even see evidence of the first cause it was the exact same spot.

Foot injuries suck ass though. I got plantar fasciitis a few years back doing the Insanity workout in bad shoes. Now I buy super nice running shoes to protect my feet.

Top Bottom