• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Vanced

Next vance: Sunday @ 5 pm pst

trying to update the site but it's giving me some problems. will update to show matchups shortly

scott, you around to play?

Welli- I should be around by 10pm. Will update you if I get stuck at work.

Drizz's 2nd round pick is looking more and more valuable. Maybe I'll have picks 32 and 33.

just jinxed myself. Will miss playoffs.

Your gonna lose the Superbowl as time expires while in the redzone from a sack because your other RT got blown the fuck up.

LukeSmith

Bye Week we play next.

I'm out of town till Monday afternoon, so Diet Rob, Monday night is the earliest I can play our game after the NEXT advance.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Welli- I should be around by 10pm. Will update you if I get stuck at work.

Drizz's 2nd round pick is looking more and more valuable. Maybe I'll have picks 32 and 33.

just jinxed myself. Will miss playoffs.

Can't go at 10 PM tonight I am already falling out. What time is good for you tomorrow Madden Godking Bowser?

DJ Bowser

Can't go at 10 PM tonight I am already falling out. What time is good for you tomorrow Madden Godking Bowser?
I work from 4-10ish. Maybe later tomorrow.

So if you're somehow around during the day I could do it! Or if you're awake later tomorrow.

Might also be home significantly earlier tonight if that works for you.

Smokey

Will still have shitty internet but at least I'll be able to actually run stuff.

Going with the i7 4790k and a 970 unless I can cut a few dollars off and get the i7 6700k instead.

Proud of you son. You will never look at consoles the same.

But hol up

What monitor did you get?

LJ11

is that eastern

Hate to do this, but something came up and I have to run out for the next hour+, unavoidable and it was completely unexpected. If I get back at a reasonable time I'll message you, I'll be available tomorrow for sure.

Greg

GG, Ferny

got so lucky on my 2nd TD drive... that comeback route on the right of the field I swear went through your player or something

You could watch Eznark play Dota! He has top tier music unlike most streamers.

He just reported CB for feeding!

Correction: Intentional Ability abuse.

wait what? this lady in the documentary said that the police were hassling her and asking her to change her story. if she was so terrified of him and he was such a scumbag (im not saying he is or isn't), why would you have any reservations about turning on him at that point? he's in jail! that would have been the perfect time to do it. especially if the police were making her life a living hell and trying to get her to spill the dirt on him.... it just doesn't make sense.

also, she was supposed to testify for the prosecution and they decided not to call her? something is weird about this. again i'm not saying that he's not what she says he is now, but as with a lot of things in this case something isn't adding up

brentech

Browns vs Bengals

in rain
cry.gif

Top Bottom