• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

Browns vs Bengals

in rain
cry.gif

Good luck tackling his RBs.

I just played a John Williams concert. Checked another off my bucket list!

The lack of Sunday Night Football theme was slightly disappointing though.

my image symbolizes a lot of things at that point in time with the movie. i sense the same from my yung FYIDM understudies. brent feels it too

were you feeling it from me when i went from it on 4th at your goal line

I at least ran a play with honor and not some QB sneak or FB dive trash

brentech

That's pretty much how it feels. At first I thought it was the league in general, but i realized I almost always feel this way far more when playing splat.
I try to deny that it has anything to do with him,l because he's a good guy. But I know where we stand now. I now know.

b216057f2b7ffb9d62422d7f6d3bb09e.jpg

Smokey

That's pretty much how it feels. At first I thought it was the league in general, but i realized I almost always feel this way far more when playing splat.
I try to deny that it has anything to do with him,l because he's a good guy. But I know where we stand now. I now know.

1 by 1, they turn

Splat

Because I was curious, I went and logged all my playcalls from Bren's archive. Call + result:

ace PA Misdirect Shot int
pistol inside zone split 4
PA Deep in 16
hb zone -2
hb slip screen 15
dagger 15
inside zone (shotgun ace), -1
bengals sail 5
posts 17
inside zone (shotgun ace twins) 0
dbl ins TD
iso 1
verticals 41 (not 4 verts)
Bengals Y Option (TD)
inside zone (ace 3 wide) 11
inside zone (shotgun trips, te split) 7
hb blast 7
flanker drive 6
hb toss 7
inside zone (trips wr shotgun) 11
zone weak 0
curl flat 12
hb toss 9
hb lead draw 3
hb dive 3
hb zone weak 1
ace te drag 13
4 verts long TD (audibled to it based on coverage)
hb zone weak 6
hb power 7
hb dive 1
hb toss crack -1
4 verts short td (audibled to it based on coverage)
power0 0
iso 2
hb draw 2
hb counter weak 9
iso 9
bengals powerG long TD (bren run commited mid I think, outside was open)

If I'm being egregious in my playcalling, please tell me. I think I'm playing decently fair :(

Smokey

FYIDM has always fueled the league, it's just been in hibernation. The Chiefs activated it in the playoffs last year when they needed that score. Cola has it on auto mode. LilBoss is still trying to find his way. Bowser outchea trying to claim souls. Eagles playbook is the definition of FYIDM. BigGnat a 4 verts vet.

You all have it deep inside you.

Nightz

I know this exact feeling! Not with Splat though.

Ferny

GG, Ferny

got so lucky on my 2nd TD drive... that comeback route on the right of the field I swear went through your player or something

GG Man. That route was a little crazy but your WRs just were wide open on too many plays.

Zac Stacy has been my best weapon this year.

Somnia

FYIDM has always fueled the league, it's just been in hibernation. The Chiefs activated it in the playoffs last year when they needed that score. Cola has it on auto mode. LilBoss is still trying to find his way. Bowser outchea trying to claim souls. Eagles playbook is the definition of FYIDM. BigGnat a 4 verts vet.

635868838829927623-1334715589_Darth-Vader-If-you-only-knew-the-power-of-the-dark-side-ANIMATED-GIF_zpsp2kwzguy.gif

And you most certainly had it on the drive to end the first half

Everybody saw your double and triple audibles!

It was dare I say...Markesque

That was to let you know im bout dat action boss. You going for it on that 4th set things in motion! Literally

I c u big dawg. I c u
Yeah like you wouldn't have the same?!

I punted it when I had fourth and short in my own territory. Meanwhile you get a goal line stand and then fucking Jaws comes out and executes cheese to its fullest extent. To try and say you were bout dat action....don't pin that on me! You were going to do it regardless. We know you!

And consider the fact that I had to burn a timeout because the game wouldn't let me hike the ball. And you know why I burned that timeout? Because I knew you'd accept the delay of game penalty even though it was obvious something was up. That's the kind of honor you have!

Smokey

That's a you problem on that TO. You could've said something to me and I most likely would've declined. But you decided to ASSume and got what you got!

That's a you problem on that TO. You could've said something to me and I most likely would've declined. But you decided to ASSume and got what you got!
And where and when exactly would I have had time to say something to you

Your cowardice wouldn't join the party!

Also don't think I didn't notice "I most likely"!

Smokey

I think Smokey is telling you to use FB Dive on 4th and short on your own territory.

He would've scored. I wouldn't of been mad. At least I would've known he really wanted those points and wanted to win the game. Instead he tried to get cute which forced me to defend myself for the rest of the game!

brentech

Planning stage -> Construction -> Added objects and cleaned the look.

Now I have to add the prisoners and edit all the names. This time gangs are enabled and the prisoners will enter at max security level as that allows them to enter with gang affiliation. We'll see who groups up.
And I added an execution chamber in case anyone goes full Jabee and murders the entire staff.

He would've scored. I wouldn't of been mad. At least I would've known he really wanted those points and wanted to win the game. Instead he tried to get cute which forced me to defend myself for the rest of the game!
So you're telling me if I went into full smokey mode that you wouldn't have opened up the Mark cheese?

Noted

brentech

I'm sure Bren's gonna equip me with a bar of soap or something. Can't make a shiv out of that!
lol

I just go through prisoner by prisoner and edit the name, sentence length, and time served. I'm sure there is an actual way to edit the bio, but I don't really know how as it's not in the same file as the save file I edit.
Each prisoner does have their own traits and reputation, but I don't touch those either. Just using the list CB gave and letting the chips fall where they may as to who is who and what tenancies that have.

Top Bottom