• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Enigma
* Black Hole damage type from Magical to Pure and pierces Spell Immunity
* Black Hole damage reduced from 55/110/165 to 50/100/150

Big buff

Lich
* Scepter now improves Chain Frost slow from 30 to 50%
* Ice Armor attack speed slow from 20 to 30 (matches movement slow)

FMT IS BACK

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This was without a doubt the hardest part of the decision to move forward with these changes. Kurtis is a great player and a great person, and he deserves better than to be removed from the same organization twice within a year. That's not how we like to do things around here, and it's not something we're at all proud of or take lightly. After discussing the situation with him extensively, we've come to a good resolution that will compensate him appropriately for the lost time and opportunities that this situation takes from him. It's about as happy an ending as you could hope for in a bad situation. We're parting ways on good terms, and we wish him the best.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Petah should be in some real shit with the dota gods by now.

cdyhybrid

AM buff
Clockwerk buff
Drow buff
Enigma buff
Kunkka buff
Luna buff
Medusa buff
Morphling buff
Naga buff
Nyx buff
PA buff
Pudge buff
SK buff
Weaver buff
WK buff

Based Icefrog
xhI5HQP.png

Oh sweet the injury thing I talked about is actually in the game!

New franchise stuff seems like a good improvement, especially with the practice squad and developing players that way who can't be instant starters.

brentech

Just as I was getting my head around the meta.

Buffs to 4 of the top 6 heroes in pub win rate%? Buffing Ursa?
Where was it you bought your computer from in case I have to nuke my own from orbit when I get back home?
Might still replace motherboard if it crashes since I did a clean install of Windows, but fuck.

BigAT

Where was it you bought your computer from in case I have to nuke my own from orbit when I get back home?
Might still replace motherboard if it crashes since I did a clean install of Windows, but fuck.

HP.com

Looks like the deal they were running is still available, but they don't have the new cards as an option yet so that makes it a bit iffy.

brentech

When we getting another OW train going?

Cause Stone Cold said so
Depends on how I feel after traveling, but I'm back home tonight if flights are on time.
That sounds like a good idea, it's a shame I don't actually have one though.

And that's allllllllllll I got to say 'bout that.
Oh damn that's the perfect amount of obnoxiously dumb and complete asshole sarcasm.

Ferny

Depends on how I feel after traveling, but I'm back home tonight if flights are on time.

Oh damn that's the perfect amount of obnoxiously dumb and complete asshole sarcasm.

Don't forget your wallet brent!

I got some new fire strats brent we gotta do.

Cause Stone Cold said so

Smokey

Just a friendly PSA that the Microsoft E3 conference begins in like 15 minutes, so prep yourself for some somnia hot takes.

damn az

why you gotta do somniabro like that

althpugh the x1 S being a UHD player @ 299 is actually a big thing. I think the cheapest UHD player is close to 400. gonna get one just for that and pray to phil that halo finally comes to pc

Colasante

For the first time, I had the very briefest of interests in getting an Xbox One after seeing the S, but it doesn't even come with a controller? What the hell?

Smokey

Somnia i got you

For the first time, I had the very briefest of interests in getting an Xbox One after seeing the S, but it doesn't even come with a controller? What the hell?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=206750413&postcount=1

i'm expecting that it does, but it wouldn't shock me if it didn't. got to get the price down somehow with UHD and all that.

so montages of indie games is still a thing

neat

indies were a mistake

Top Bottom