• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

Pretty much. How does no one in production go "maybe we should clean him up a bit".

Maybe that is him cleaned up.

Emoticon_aaaah.gif
Emoticon_aaaah.gif
Emoticon_aaaah.gif

I'm at a bachelor party in a ten bedroom mansion on Las Olas for the next three days. Sorry if DM and I don't happen. The PS4 is here but this is gonna be a Harry weekend. There's a 5 foot volcano bag being passed around

Dad: "hey, your Uncle Chris called me today"

Me: "oh, about what?"

"He had endzone ground level tickets to the Patriots game"

"...what, you got the tickets!?"

"Huh? No."

"what, too expensive?"

"No, they were actually really cheap, only about 150 a pop"

"What the fuck, why didn't you call me? I just got payed and I have money from Christmas"

"I called your mom, she didn't want them, don't blame me, blame your mom".

"Well what's his fucking number?"

"oh it's too late now kid, don't look at me"

1444.gif

Dad: "hey, your Uncle Chris called me today"

Me: "oh, about what?"

"He had endzone ground level tickets to the Patriots game"

"...what, you got the tickets!?"

"Huh? No."

"what, too expensive?"

"No, they were actually really cheap, only about 150 a pop"

"What the fuck, why didn't you call me? I just got payed and I have money from Christmas"

"I called your mom, she didn't want them, don't blame me, blame your mom".

"Well what's his fucking number?"

"oh it's too late now kid, don't look at me"

1444.gif

why would you want to watch alex smith destroy your favorite team??

LJ11

GG CB, you're probably upset with that 4th down but I thought I was done if I didn't score. My drives are long as fuck, I can't score on one play. I missed 3 wide open throws before it, and I felt I was done if I punted it back to you. I slowed down your run in the first half but you got it going in the 2nd half. It's how I lost in the playoffs, I punted it back and never touched it again. Better to just try and win it than play D against Murray.

GG CB, you're probably upset with that 4th down but I thought I was done if I didn't score. My drives are long as fuck, I can't score on one play. I missed 3 wide open throws before it, and I felt I was done if I punted it back to you. I slowed down your run in the first half but you got it going in the 2nd half. It's how I lost in the playoffs, I punted it back and never touched it again. Better to just try and win it than play D against Murray.

it took you 3 minutes to score with you milking the clock at the end (not a negative!) and CB using 3 timeouts

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It was a good game other than that 4th down. As someone who is pretty liberal on that front, that was pretty deep and pretty early (in my opinion).

LJ11

I wasn't trying to milk the clock, I was honestly just trying to work in the run, plus I only had one back on the roster so I was subbing between FB/HB. Worst thing to do is just pass pass pass against CB, let him drop back with the MLB. Honestly, I thought I was dead, you guys had more confidence in me, because Foles was 8 for like 20 at that point. I was done if I punted, that's how I felt.

Somnia

tumblr_mont97fo7D1qbymseo2_500_zpseizdppv7.gif

rinse82

GG AT

Actually moved the ball pretty well but did some stupid shit; also got maddened a couple of times but the game was already over when those happened

Smokey

TFA-Knights-of-REN-GIF_zpsaslzxvbj.gif

Top Bottom