• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

I'm editing in the names and Darth Smokey is going to fuck shit up. Only like 7 names down the list, but so far he's still the only one with two forms of reputation, "Strong", "tough"

LukeSmith

I'm editing in the names and Darth Smokey is going to fuck shit up. Only like 7 names down the list, but so far he's still the only one with two forms of reputation, "Strong", "tough"

rename to Kylo DarRen pls

I may have to play Madden GodKing Bowser tonight so if anyone has any last minute tips I am all ears

this has been a truly vintage wellie performance for the bowser game
he must have seen something and has a plan for it

LukeSmith

giving wellie a running back will make the NFC East much tougher, I was tryna give him one, but I saw he handed off to the new guy 31 times or so last game

jackie battle RIP enter the Sandman Khalil Riley

brentech

Other notes: FMT, Wellington, Soka, Phee, and Nightz enter with gang affiliation (whether they are from the same gang, I don't know). DCX used to be law enforcement, but is in for torture, perjury, and trafficking

Eznark wins the reputation battle.
Reputation Legendary
Reputation Strong
Reputation Tough
Reputation Volatile
Reputation Stoical
Reputation Fearless
Reputation Instigator
ReputationHigh Legendary
ReputationHigh Strong
ReputationHigh Tough
ReputationHigh Volatile
ReputationHigh Stoical
ReputationHigh Fearless
ReputationHigh Instigator
Drizzler, AT, and Rinse are all in for rape. Except AT has 3 rape convictions.

BigAT

600full-con-air-screenshot.jpg

They'd call me AT 600 if they knew the truth.

brentech

First mealtime, and Kylo DarRen, DCX, Splat, and Somnia got into a fight. Splat and Somnia were knocked out, but fine now. All 4 in solitary.
32 Max prisoners going to eat is fun times.

eznark

Banned
Other notes: FMT, Wellington, Soka, Phee, and Nightz enter with gang affiliation (whether they are from the same gang, I don't know). DCX used to be law enforcement, but is in for torture, perjury, and trafficking

Eznark wins the reputation battle.

Adabeznark

brentech

Dinner started and there was a huge crowd coming through the doors so I didn't see who did it, but three inmates are locked up for killing DCX.

I don't remember who replaced Pete, so I entered Crows name in his place on the list. Turns out, Crow got the killing blow, but Crimson and Bluemax were in on the attack.

Down to 31/32. Day 2

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Straight up. The more he mourns having to play me, the more shook I get.

Why would a GodKing get shook?

This is how I imagine you after every completion to McKay:

I am simply going to run the ball and stop the run, just like Herm taught me to do years ago. I don't really have enough usable guys on my team to play anything other than straight up and even then I may have to drop my defensive linemen into coverage in order to stop your passing game. I have been debating asking if CB or FMT could just play for me.

TheCrow

Dinner started and there was a huge crowd coming through the doors so I didn't see who did it, but three inmates are locked up for killing DCX.

I don't remember who replaced Pete, so I entered Crows name in his place on the list. Turns out, Crow got the killing blow, but Crimson and Bluemax were in on the attack.

Down to 31/32. Day 2

Time to start rocking a handlebar mustache for real. Sorry DCX but I had to earn my stripes.

eznark

Banned
Cincinnati Golf Expo is this weekend. So fucking pumped to try the new Nike Vapor Fly Pro's and hit some PXG's...even though AT told me I can't buy them. What a dick.

brentech

Just loaded up and let day 3 start. Massive brawl opens up in the showers. You can see a couple dudes with scissors.

Cops come in to break it up and multiple cops and 6 more prisoners are dead. When a cop dies, they drop their keys. I believe, '"I Interviewed There" Bluemax', picked some keys up and tried to make a run for it, but got stopped by a guard that wasn't in the shower yet. Eznark was the only inmate that wasn't unconscious or dead. He walked out of the shower on his own, but injured.

The dead include: Ferny, Soka, Cola, Luke, AZ, and Birdman. 2 guards were killed
We are down to 25 prisoners left.

brentech

Before all of that even got fully cleaned up, Eznark kills a guard that is searching his cell. So Eznark, Trasher, and myself start fighting the guards trying to escape.

After taking a couple guards lives, we all have keys and are trying to fight our way out.

I get knocked out in the next scuffle, but eznark and the others go and start unlocking dudes in solitary instead of escaping. They fight more guards and kill the entire guard staff.

Since the entire staff died, I had to call in riot police and two of them die as soon as they arrive, but they manage to get it under control. The 25 prisoners are still alive, and I hired enough staff back to match them for now.

Court Rivals for life!!

DCX
Now THIS is something I would be down for.

The summer of court rivals was fucking amazing. I remember all the nights I would ditch my friends at 8:45 (a lot of us lived in the same complex) to go "practice" when all I was really doing was going for my nightly court rivals experience. And those TNT graphics were hilarious

Top Bottom