• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

2 of those are sports spreadsheet games. You're basically doing YNAB Sports Edition.

Dota doesn't count

You're playing the blurry version of R6.

My original assessment is correct
The last time I checked R6 looks and runs great on ps4. You're just a whore plain and simple

nah, i'm in bed about to pass out. gotta be up by 6 for work.
i'll be done with dinner and kid stuff 9:30 at the latest. i'll pm you around then to sure up a time

Ill probably be on PSN, been sick the past 2 days tho so who knows. PSN tag is same as here, finding me there is probably your best bet.

Smokey

Nvidia's upcoming Pascal GPUs are now rumored to be coming to market as early as April, starting off with a Pascal Titan-esque GPU, with lower end models coming later.

The high end models are expected to using the GP100 GPU core, which is built on TSMC 16nm process and use HBM memory, though right now capacities are yet to be confirmed, but current rumors suggest a maximum VRAM capacity of 32GB.

At around June of this year Nvidia are rumored to be launching their GP104 core GPUs, which are rumored to be using GDDR5X memory and not HBM, this will make up the GTX 1080 and GTX 1070, if Nvidia continue to use their current naming scheme.

The GTX 1080 is expected to have performance that is similar to the GTX 980Ti or Titan X, but come in with a lower TDP and thermals.

16nm
32GB
HBM2

this is life

Somnia and Crimson - June might be your date for the GTX 1080/70 GDDR5x tho...

Console players are so angry

Settle more you dumb bitch
I don't consider myself a console player. I just play games and I'm a fan of fun

Meanwhile you're hooked up on aesthetics and irrelevant shit

Like you sit there and spend time trying to get shit to run as smoothly as possible. I'll settle for playing games instead of worrying about how things look.

brentech

Have to talk about a game like that, was crazy. Team further shows they have no desire to stop the run. You're like 8 yards down field by the time the first defender even has a chance at a tackle...and whiffs at it (whether it's me or AI).
The tale of two offenses though. I land bunch of deep balls. You pass when necessary, but just run it down the throat.
gg man. the way you were running, I knew I wasn't going to actually stop you from the endzone on that final drive.

I'm coming after your INT record soka. I'm going to be all over that by season's end.

38-43 Jags win

Browns
----
Manziel: 20/29, 360yds, 4 TD, 5 INT, 3 att, 21 yd rush
Lauderdale: 14 ATT, 68 yd
J. Gordon: 6 rec, 200yd, 3 TD
S. Coley: 4 rec, 80yd, 1 TD

Jags
---
Lewis: 14/18, 178yds, 2TD, 3 INT, 3 att, 20 yd rush
Robinson: 24 ATT, 236 yds, 3 TD, 77yac, 3 rec, 24yd
J. Thomas: 6 rec, 77yd, 1 TD

Those stat lines say everything about how nutty that game was.

brentech

Wow

A lot of XP was gained that game

And by a lot I mean a few hundred points because this game started out trash

lol, it really is a downer. EA always has to go 1000% in the other direction when they want to fix something. There just isn't a middle road until they get the exact opposite feedback.

lol, it really is a downer. EA always has to go 1000% in the other direction when they want to fix something. There just isn't a middle road until they get the exact opposite feedback.

in my other franchise I set it at 300%

within a few seasons there were a ridiculous amount of 85+ players in free agency

Greg

Have to talk about a game like that, was crazy.
Yeah, there was nothing you could do about that... I haven't been able to get the run game going like that in a looong time, and it would've been foolish to go away from it after all the success. You were torching me in the passing game - I was having flashbacks to the LJ game yesterday.

That interference is easily the dumbest thing I've done in Madden in years - sorry if that seemed sketch. ST coverage has been terrible recently, and I didn't want to give you a shot at it. And then 10 MPH wind I didn't want to leave any time for you to kick a FG with if I shanked it out of bounds with time on the clock, so I figured I'd just launch it up and give coverage time to rally. I hit that with probably 90% power and I freaked out when I saw how little it ended up moving - felt like I had to do something with it for some reason.

brentech

Couldn't believe Manziel hit those two deep balls to Gordon. He did his damage against me on a couple throws that went too far, but I just wanted to play around with the passing game (and it felt like I had to score fast). Those two to Gordon were good throws, while the one to Coley was a jump ball that he went up and ripped out of the air.
I have some glaring positional needs to fix in the off-season, and I don't think QB is going to get done because of it. We'll see what happens now that I will have more than 5M in cap space, but damn.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Stupid question, can I do my game prep after playing my game for the week? You couldn't last year, I haven't tried since then. (I did it already while I waited)

Smokey

I don't consider myself a console player. I just play games and I'm a fan of fun

Meanwhile you're hooked up on aesthetics and irrelevant shit

Like you sit there and spend time trying to get shit to run as smoothly as possible. I'll settle for playing games instead of worrying about how things look.

As my boy eznark would say

Sick burn Phee

TheCrow

Can't we all just get along and play r6/arma3 together?
sad.gif

eznark

Banned

It went from fun puzzler to pretentious twaddle in record time.

Though right now I am sort of between puzzle areas, so I'm sure I'll like it again when I find some puzzles.

az I'm ready now that Bucky raped Crean yet again

Top Bottom