• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Yea, seems like it might be just you. I can wait around if you want to try to send me an invite instead.

DCX WINS

DCX WINS

https://youtu.be/Q_qhLRUh66k?t=487

big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'll stick around for a while longer and watch the two other league games. Let me know if you get it sorted out Drizz.

Birdman02

GG DCX. I'd really like to know why my whole team got pancaked on your last TD. My last 2 passes being drops was nice too. I had 5-6 drops according to the highlights page, but the stats page shows 0.

DCX

DCX
Great game Bird!!! Idk what the hell I was doing on some of those ints :/ one I threw right to you..I mean as if you were the receiver lol

It was a tough defensive battle. Coleman got loose and I think you were keying on the pass alot which opened up lanes and the game winning touchdown had to be a guess pass becuase the oline got team pancaked.

Bridgewater missed some throws and I got lucky with my picks. Good luck the rest of the way bro! Miss you in the south!

DCX

Birdman02

I didn't key on the pass once, but my d kept getting gutted. It's the worst run defense I have had in 2 seasons.

That's 2 straight games that I finish a long drive to tie the game in the 4th qtr...just to have my defense go stupid and give up a 60+ yd answer.

eznark

Banned
gg az, old man Brees can't throw into the wind.

Have you ever considered running trips right inside zone? I think you'd have success if you ran it 22 times a game. Something to think about.

gg az, old man Brees can't throw into the wind.

Have you ever considered running trips right inside zone? I think you'd have success if you ran it 22 times a game. Something to think about.

Almost as much as you ran mesh!

Truthfully, though, I actually audibled to it most times since you seemed to leave a big gap in that area. Figured I could probably get big gains.

eznark

Banned
Almost as much as you ran mesh!

Truthfully, though, I actually audibled to it most times since you seemed to leave a big gap in that area. Figured I could probably get big gains.

I didn't run "mesh" a single time. Lots of crossers early though til I remembered Keuchly exists. It was a fun game, I just can't imagine how audibling to the exact same play over and over and over is enjoyable, but you've always been a weird dude.

I am salty about you running the clock without actually doing the run clock mechanism. Why you gotta waste our time? I thought we were adults!

DCX

DCX
I didn't key on the pass once, but my d kept getting gutted. It's the worst run defense I have had in 2 seasons.

That's 2 straight games that I finish a long drive to tie the game in the 4th qtr...just to have my defense go stupid and give up a 60+ yd answer.
That's weird. Some guys mentioned that if you guess pass and guess wrong it will auto pancake the team :/ I thought that's what happened.

DCX

I didn't run "mesh" a single time. Lots of crossers early though til I remembered Keuchly exists. It was a fun game, I just can't imagine how audibling to the exact same play over and over and over is enjoyable, but you've always been a weird dude.

I am salty about you running the clock without actually doing the run clock mechanism. Why you gotta waste our time? I thought we were adults!

Take your salt elsewhere, good sir!

It wasn't that fun, but it was less unfun than taking a sack or throwing another pick.

Birdman02

That's weird. Some guys mentioned that if you guess pass and guess wrong it will auto pancake the team :/ I thought that's what happened.

DCX
That's exactly why I stopped guessing pass. I used to do it in certain situations. I really wish it was something like that. At least I would have no one else to blame.

Try clicking R3 and choosing any of the notifications related to the Connected Franchise. I've found that gets me into the league when Madden doesn't let me access it directly.
Didn't work.

Load from cloud save instead of using the main menu option.
Didn't work

Any luck Drizz? If not imma turn in for the night.

Good night. Idk why this won't work. Thanks for hanging around and trying to get it in.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Got my shit in for the PS4 beta. I have such low hopes for it, i almost didnt even bother doing the pre order/cancel loop on amazon to get the code.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I am very interested in The Witness but I have never played Braid, should I just play that first?

Allowing for The Witness to be cheaper!

BigAT

I thought there was some pre-load for the division beta, but it's not letting me do it.

I was able to do the preload for PS4. Just go to your purchases (assuming you redeemed your code already) and download from there?

I am very interested in The Witness but I have never played Braid, should I just play that first?

Allowing for The Witness to be cheaper!

You certainly don't need to play Braid to play The Witness, but Braid is a cool game you should check out anyway.

eznark

Banned
Knocked out another area this morning. Somehwat similar to the sand area but done so much better.

The witness is awesome.

Somnia

So DM and I couldn't play last night because something came up on my end (he was available!) and he can't play tonight. I'm available at 8:30 on Thursday (2 hours before the advance) and he says he might be available then (waiting for a pm back).

I'll leave it up to the higher powers if they want to wait on us or not. It's not DM's fault just schedules didn't line up.

Somnia

Knocked out another area this morning. Somehwat similar to the sand area but done so much better.

The witness is awesome.

This is like a rollercoaster following your like and hate for this game lol

I can't make up my mind if I should buy it or not, usually everything you recommend to me I enjoy, but this one I don't know!

eznark

Banned
This is like a rollercoaster following your like and hate for this game lol

I can't make up my mind if I should buy it or not, usually everything you recommend to me I enjoy, but this one I don't know!

I'm just going to consciously not give a Fuck about whatever heavy handed and clumsy messages Blow delivers and focus on loving the puzzles.

The puzzles feel like they were designed by a genius, the message was crafted by a freshman who just finished intro to philosophy. Not even philosophy 101, but the course you have to take pre frosh because you went to a public school and don't have all the pre requisites to interact with normal kids yet.

Top Bottom