• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

BigAT

GAF is a bunch of mouth breathing potatoes with nothing better to do then get mad about shit on the internet

This place really makes no sense to me anymore. I can't read shit in gaming or off topic. I'm glad these people don't exist in the real world.

tumblr_nqw67mXAsa1u9o7gzo1_400.gif

Greg

greg is slowly being hooked into blops 3
it's only because I haven't played a shooter in so long

still hate the game though because there's absolutely no chance for recovery against anyone that has a working R2 button

and they tie all this movement into the game that becomes useless during fights because of the assists

Smokey

it's only because I haven't played a shooter in so long

still hate the game though because there's absolutely no chance for recovery against anyone that has a working R2 button

and they tie all this movement into the game that becomes useless during fights because of the assists

the new gg but

Smokey

then I got last place!

I tried to join you, but you don't even show up in game even though on PSN it shows you online

PSN is trash news at 11. I tried to do the same with Ferny and can't join.

I expect it to crash when BLOPS 3 launches

eznark

Banned
How much would you say some good starter clubs would cost?

On average

Cheap. As low as $250 probably. Dick's always has deals and you could find them on craigslist for nothing. Just make sure to buy something with a cavity back if you go the used route.

Top Bottom