• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
If someone said "hey ez, pick a show you think of when you think of Bread" I'd probably say Rick and Morty. Or Hookers on the Point.

Here's my thing about Rick and Morty. If you don't like it by the end of the episode Rixty Minutes, then you won't like it and you should save yourself and stop watching.

In other news, my pc is back online and DotA is updated. So now I can and only be crippled my my inferior old man reflexes.

I was so happy when they improved no huddle in NCAA so that my defensive linemen couldnt actually get lined up and not get bs off sides penalties.

"Morty, I don't hate magic, I just hate magicians."

cdyhybrid

it took a full 4 man effort and some good meepo play to save ourselves from the "no mid meta" that Splat invented

WP TEAM!!!

zry7qcb.gif
We did it!
zry7qcb.gif

Smokey

I was a little better in that last mode we played. I was just chucking grenades and shooting everywhere and getting kills. I'm garbage in TDM.

A lot goes on in TDM. Hardpoint is simple and straight forward. Basically Team King of the Hill. Easy to rack up points in that mode. I actually like Kill Confirmed. It's TDM but you have to collect the tags of who you kill or it doesn't count. Or if the other team collects it first it doesn't count.

eznark

Banned
I'm about to tell you the whitest story you'll hear today:

I just increased my membership level at the country club in order to get a reserved spot at the bar, complete with a little plaque with my name on it on both the bar stool and bar top.

I'm the best!

Ferny

I just increased my membership level at the country club in order to get a reserved spot at the bar, complete with a little plaque with my name on it on both the bar stool and bar top.

I'm the best!
The things dreams are made of right here.

rando14

I'm the best!

Congrats on the privilege!

Greg

I always wanted my own bench at the local park because it's amazing

but most of those people are probably dead, so I don't want my own bench anymore

Sanjuro

Pulled myself up by the bootstraps and now I have my own barstool. You too, can live the dream.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Setting yourself up good. My grandfather was a lifelong golfer, retired, ran the small pro shop on the course, lived in a house where the yard was connected to the greens. Golfed every day practically. Eventually died at the bar after a round.

Legend.

Setting yourself up good. My grandfather was a lifelong golfer, retired, ran the small pro shop on the course, lived in a house where the yard was connected to the greens. Golfed every day practically. Eventually died at the bar after a round.

Legend.

I bet he was a real milf magnet at that bar too!

Sounds like the perfect way to go out to me, as long as it's quick.

Sanjuro

My current life goal is to be Ty Webb. I'll end up Judge Smails though :(

That doesn't sound too bad actually.

I bet he was a real milf magnet at that bar too!

Sounds like the perfect way to go out to me, as long as it's quick.

Yeah. A lot of people were there at the time still are there. So, every time I golf I always hear a bunch of stories. Best one was some salty ass old man with a grudge was telling me about him, then changed the story to about one time he had some friends from New Hampshire come down to play a round. My Grandfather kicked them off the course because they weren't wearing a collared shirt, some turtlenecks apparently. Told me he was a real piece of work.

I just replied with, "Well, did they take off their fucking turtlenecks?"

eznark

Banned
Instead you've got the social grace of Carl Spackler and the intelligence of Spaulding.

So Judge Smails

ez - Smails

9523-2740.jpg

shake - Czervik

200_s.gif

crow - D'Annunzio

tumblr_kuohnzw3US1qz8zumo1_r1_500.jpg

AT - Danny

okeefecaddyshack10.jpg

Brent - The Bishop

caddyshack-1024x918.jpg

Sanjuro - Spackler

hqdefault.jpg

Bob - Spaulding
tumblr_lbdkspfgLr1qzuqe9.jpg

Grave - Lacey

tumblr_m87resQ7ZH1rqk17io1_500.jpg

Ferny - the pothead from the yacht club

stoner.jpg

Smokey - Ty Webb

49273.jpg

AZ - the kid that drops the baby ruth in the pool
sddefault.jpg

CB - Maggie
wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wpbc243d3c.png

Nightz - the groundhog
gopher.jpg

Rors - RIP
368d8f0821cc291516396cfc9e7bc301.jpg

Greg

does anyone want to trade me 2x$20 PSN codes for a year of PS+?

I got the PS+ card on sale for $40, but the dicks at Sony renewed me a week ago automatically at the regular price before I got around to putting the card on

figured I'd ask before I pre-order Madden

Top Bottom