• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Sanjuro

AVw8kK1.png

ITS HAPPENING!
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

AIDS!

Smokey

I was probably just above even if I factor in my few sniper games going like 2-11. 8-0 was my best start to a game, but I think I pissed it away.

only played Team DM though and the spawning is a complete joke

and I don't understand the scoring because guys with 20+ deaths were getting the top score, so maybe I need to try a different mode

Hardpoint, Domination, Kill Confirmed,and Search n Destroy are the only modes to play. TDM is fuckery.

Was upgrading to win 10 overnight and thunderstorms cut the power during the install

RIP in pepperonis shakebox :(

I hope this isn't going to be a bitch to fix

Greg

Was upgrading to win 10 overnight and thunderstorms cut the power during the install

RIP in pepperonis shakebox :(

I hope this isn't going to be a bitch to fix
doesn't it have some kind of repair/rollback?

I thought that was the case even with 7

Sanjuro

^ cool

Hulu is still a thing?

Yeah. They have a really good library of older films and Criterion releases which I enjoy. I take advantage when they offer a month free trial or so, but outside that can't see myself actively paying for the service.

doesn't it have some kind of repair/rollback?

I thought that was the case even with 7

Yeah there is an option to reset the PC. So I guess it just tries to install win 10 again. I should probably do a clean install after I can boot to desktop and backup some stuff.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
are you playing on tablet?

I saw that game and thought about downloading it to my phone, but i figured that sort of game needed a bigger screen

TheCrow

It's fine on my nexus 5. Bigger screen would probably help but doesn't feel necessary. I just pick sniper and kite people for days.
headshot.gif

TheCrow

OMG Dan Ryckert understands the allure of MOBAs now that he's played heroes of the storm. We might see the return of Daily DOTA!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dan seeing that America Raynor skin was amazing. The realization he couldnt buy it with gold was even better

eznark

Banned
I don't get why people are pissed about the xbone rumor that it won't have a blu ray. If you want an xbone with a blu ray drive buy a fucking xbone with a blu ray drive...

I don't get why people are pissed about the xbone rumor that it won't have a blu ray. If you want an xbone with a blu ray drive buy a fucking xbone with a blu ray drive...

GAF is a bunch of mouth breathing potatoes with nothing better to do then get mad about shit on the internet

This place really makes no sense to me anymore. I can't read shit in gaming or off topic. I'm glad these people don't exist in the real world.

TheCrow

GAF is a bunch of mouth breathing potatoes with nothing better to do then get mad about shit on the internet

This place really makes no sense to me anymore. I can't read shit in gaming or off topic. I'm glad these people don't exist in the real world.

I must find this user named GAF. Sounds interesting.
horse.gif

since dota is a dead game are we playing HoTS tonight?
Vainglory! Though I'm sure having a party won't make these long ass queue times any better.

Top Bottom