• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Sanjuro

Ya I thought Evilore banned GAF from allowin hotlinking

I think other people have issues with him. Don't know the actual scenario though. I remember using a link one time somewhere else, and I was berated. Serious shit!

I liked it because it kept all your uploads organized.

Smokey

Nvidia is adding a new feature to its GeForce Experience software that will allow users to stream a game to another user's PC over the Internet, and play cooperatively with a just a single copy. The feature, dubbed GameStream co-op, is launching as part of a beta release of GeForce Experience in the coming weeks.

GameStream co-op, which is similar to Sony's Share Play feature on PlayStation 4, offers users three different modes. The first allows a friend to observe the game; the second mirrors the controls of the host PC on the guest PC, allowing the user to take over control of the game; and the third enables co-op play. While the observation and mirror modes will require no extra work from developers to implement, some may be required for co-op play.

wow

BASED GREEN TEAM

BigAT

AhxyqDw.jpg

He got hacked. But this guy is only slightly less thirsty than actual Tobi.

SickBoy

Not sure how up to date the OP is, but if teams are relatively accurate, I guess my preference would look something like Rams-Saints-Titans-whoever.

My new ISP provider has a 150 GB Cap, unless I want to pay for the next tier, it's absurd, I bought Madden 15 digital but I'm going to have to go disc copy this year. I guess I might be able to take advantage of that deal you guys are going for next go around

brentech

Hmm, computer will only boot to safe mode. No changes I made recently and I don't let any auto updates run. So weird.
Thought it might be video driver, but it might be the card...as soon as I unplug my display port cable the other two monitors come on. Guess I gotta get that 980ti now.
even if I fix it, I want it on hand in case.
Apparently with display port, it could just be the cable gone bad as well.

Ferny

Hmm, computer will only boot to safe mode. No changes I made recently and I don't let any auto updates run. So weird.
Thought it might be video driver, but it might be the card...as soon as I unplug my display port cable the other two monitors come on. Guess I gotta get that 980ti now.
even if I fix it, I want it on hand in case.
Apparently with display port, it could just be the cable gone bad as well.

I have issues with the display port as well. Like you said could be the cable not sure.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I feel like I make a profit on Madden every year. Last year I traded it in to Target for something like $30 or whatever way after we stopped playing, this year we had this beautiful promotion.

$20 trade in credit + 10% from my brother's GCU membership, $22. Plus the $10 gift card, $32 worth of BB credit that I can put all of towards Madden on launch day.

The GCU discounts puts Madden at $48 plus tax. I am essentially getting the game for $16 plus the taxes on $48, should be a total of $20.20. And then I'll probably trade the game in next year again after playing the shit out of it for another $20. Thanks Best Buy for creating this awesome loop this year.

brentech

Alright. I can't rule out if it's the cable or the displayport on the card, but I got an HDMI in there for now. Real pain in the ass fucking up 2 other monitor's swing arm mount positions just to get the displayport cable out of the other.

And the 980TI moves me into a full displayport world =\

I think real doter is about to break me any second now

I was raging at bots today... BOTS!

that awkward moment when you realize you are yelling at a computer as if they are a person
facepalm.gif

brentech

my first dota match was August 2013, and only a couple months later I went to MLG Columbus. I was all in from the get go. Got damn.
Seems like it has been longer than 2 years of the game for me.

Top Bottom