• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Colasante

You're a touchdown underdog against the Pats breh. The highest spread of week 10.

Teams Line PF PA SU
Patriots 39 24 21 4-4-0
Giants +7 12 21 3-6-0

The disrespect. Are you going to stand for this

I don't deserve that line. I don't like the idea of being favored against either Wellington or the Giants.

cdyhybrid

I can introduce you to my suite mate, he's from Pakistan and plays Dota.

You'll like him more than me!

SUMAIL IS YOUR ROOMMATE?!

E2pVvAq.gif
E2pVvAq.gif
E2pVvAq.gif

LukeSmith

I'm on a bye this week, but I will be gone for my next game - traveling back to Michigan for a wedding. I return Monday night, the 12th, but I imagine we will have 'vanced through this week and the next by then.

DCX

DCX
i already showed everyone how to beat the falcons: hold them scoreless and score at least once in any manner

i'd help you double team him! casket + WD ult!
Still have the best defense in the league. Just need to be more consistent on offense.

Smokey stays holding the L tho.

DCX

Smokey

Astros v Royals
UH v SMU

Texans v Colts

All on tonight. What a time. Texans will have my attention in the above order. Worst franchise in the city.

BigAT

Astros v Royals
UH v SMU

Texans v Colts

All on tonight. What a time. Texans will have my attention in the above order. Worst franchise in the city.

Those first two options and you're choosing to watch two quarterbacks that wouldn't start on any other team in the NFL?

DJ Bowser

Up to 11. Tastings with 3 different distributors.

I'm digging the promotion. Thank Tebow I had a big breakfast though.

BigAT always with the best reaction pictures.

Greg

shit, I forgot I could've been downloading that

not a Star Wars fan, but I'll give it a try once it finishes

Colasante

GG Wellie. You dominated that first drive. I was afraid the whole game would be that kind of ball control, but thankfully I was able to handle the run for the most part. You definitely got done in by some awful drops and my guys beasting through tackles. Gronk or Blount I could understand, but I didn't expect to see LaFell that difficult to bring down.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Cola.

I am sincerely not sure what to think of this game any more. There are a number of issues in the game that is making it unplayable and not fun as a football game and I just saw some stuff that may be more broken in the game than I thought.

I am not sure how to fix this or make any kind of adjustment, my team has zero fight in them. Play after play of letting defenders walking by them causing me to get stopped for losses, dropping should be catches that would have been first downs, drops that don't even show on the stat sheet might I add, letting guys continuously break tackles (not on stat sheet as well because it was receivers), I just don't get it. More than anything this is what decides win and lose this year. I had caught all of those breaks against FMT, a game I actually won.

I also was definitely not even having fun against Cola. I guess the motioning is an exploit this year. If you motion while the defender is in zone the defender carries the guy wherever he goes completely abandoning a zone and Cola was hitting guys where my defender in zone should have been had he not moved with the guy in motion. It's the opposite in man coverage. The defender doesn't follow the guy in motion and now is way out of position. Has anyone else experienced this? I also feel like I just had a drag burger with how many times that was the play, and again, the guy in the zone was never in the right spot. Wish this was streamed so I could go back and watch this thing.

Honestly this is the worst Madden title in about 5 years. If I was straight up getting whooped it would be one thing but in this version, nothing works on defense and the offense makes me have to slang it way more than I want to and that of course leads to turn overs. The game just now started with me running the ball pretty well but as soon as the second drive started the run blocking disappeared.

Greg

game looks great, runs smooth, and the loads were really quick

the slight aim assist drag made tracking annoying, and the different sensitivities between scoped/unscoped made small corrections even worse (obviously not an issue on PC), but it was responsive

was looking forward to 3rd person, but the one map for 8v8 didn't lend itself very well to it with all the elevation changes

turned into Darth Vader on the 20v20 map and I had no clue what was going on

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Honestly this is the worst Madden title in about 5 years. If I was straight up getting whooped it would be one thing but in this version, nothing works on defense and the offense makes me have to slang it way more than I want to and that of course leads to turn overs. The game just now started with me running the ball pretty well but as soon as the second drive started the run blocking disappeared.

I think its one of the best in the past 5 years. Light years ahead of last years game for sure. Opinions!

Top Bottom