• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

LJ11

GG Big Boss. I think that last sack says it all, I didn't even roll out, and Foles takes off, auto drop back I guess.

Was a good game early, but I just kept passing instead of mixing it up, need a better run book. Too many mistakes, drops.

I told you guys I won't accept these fucking stupid penalties, but if you accept I'm going to let the CPU fuck you back. Also, there was one play your LB jumped, insane, All Madden at work.

Edit: What was the score when I overthrew Tavon? Think it was still close, not sure though. Tank is on though, fuck the meaningless playoffs.

GG Big Boss. I think that last sack says it all, I didn't even roll out, and Foles takes off, auto drop back I guess.

Was a good game early, but I just kept passing instead of mixing it up, need a better run book. Too many mistakes, drops.

I told you guys I won't accept these fucking stupid penalties, but if you accept I'm going to let the CPU fuck you back. Also, there was one play your LB jumped, insane, All Madden at work.

Wait, the one where my LB intercepted it? The User MLB?

CMON MAN

I've been trying so hard to user MLB and get picks, that's literally my second user interception, I read that thing and made an adjustment, gotta give me some credit!

GG either way, we both had breaks in each quarter, you should have had a pick six on that screen play when you almost intercepted it, and I should have had a few picks when my guys jumped the route.

LJ11

Wait, the one where my LB intercepted it? The User MLB?

CMON MAN

I've been trying so hard to user MLB and get picks, that's literally my second user interception, I read that thing and made an adjustment, gotta give me some credit!

hahaha, no bro, that one was me fucking testing your ass. I'm like lets see if he gets this because you were still strafing. Sometimes it takes you too long when you strafe to get back, so I pulled the trigger, should have eaten it, or maybe modified to a high pass.

It was early in the game, tight doubles on formation for me. MLB jumped a route to the RB, crazy Star Trek warp.

GG either way, we both had breaks in each quarter, you should have had a pick six on that screen play when you almost intercepted it, and I should have had a few picks when my guys jumped the route.

The screen was nuts. I got lucky. On that 3rd and forever you converted, you caught me making adjustments and I couldn't defend the middle. Again, you caught me making adjustments and I got stuck on my DL, but then I saw screen and I'm like I got this! Nope.

hahaha, no bro, that one was me fucking testing your ass. I'm like lets see if he gets this because you were still strafing. Sometimes it takes you too long when you strafe to get back, so I pulled the trigger, should have eaten it, or maybe modified to a high pass.

It was early in the game, tight doubles on formation for me. MLB jumped a route to the RB, crazy Star Trek warp.

The screen was nuts. I got lucky. On that 3rd and forever you converted, you caught me making adjustments and I couldn't defend the middle. Again, you caught me making adjustments and I got stuck on my DL, but then I saw screen and I'm like I got this! Nope.

Oh, yea now I remember, yea, that was some star trek warp shit when he almost jumped that.

Next to Nightz game that was a great game. The score doesn't really do it justice on how close it was for most of it.

And yea, it was right of you to test me on that MLB. This is the first year where most of the snaps have me playing DB instead of o-line, so for the most part I still suck.

Splat

No one needs to have seen that game. My o-line apparently forgot we were playing tonight, Smokey must have had 10 sacks.

this video is not interesting to anyone

sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

Smokey

Teams Line PF PA SU
Texans 37 19 14 7-2-0
Bengals +4 19 21 4-5-0

I made someone rich if they bet on the line. If total points, sry.

Top Bottom