• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

LOL, it's kind of true.

I don't want to bring the thread down with my negativity, but this fucking game sucks. Love playing in the league, but I'm looking at how my team is progressing and shrugging my shoulders. It's mission impossible to get any kind of XP to build my team up. Maybe I'm doing it wrong though.

Nah the XP stuff is totally busted this year. My highest players in terms of XP gained have like 8k and that gets them maybe 1 attribute. I mean I'm fine I think with 90+ players not really progressing much but I wish it felt like maybe rookies would get better at some point.

I think the progression stuff is gonna kill franchises really quickly

I just don't understand how they tested it and was like, yeah this is a great idea...

It could be solved if they made buying attributes cheaper. But they kept that the same while giving us, I swear, literally at least 75% less in XP you can gain

I think the progression stuff is gonna kill franchises really quickly

I just don't understand how they tested it and was like, yeah this is a great idea...

It could be solved if they made buying attributes cheaper. But they kept that the same while giving us, I swear, literally at least 75% less in XP you can gain

They said it's being fixed, just noto in that update

Answer your PM please!

Answer AT's question first

WHEN DO YOU GET OFF WORK SOKA?

WHEN

rage.gif

DJ Bowser

Knowing how things just are, they'll probably be like "Yall gotta restart your franchise for changes to take effect!"

This is solidly my expectation.

Hopefully they make the weekly and yearly goal XP rewards higher and boost the game prep.

As it is, all I've found I've been able to do is work on developing two young players and even that's very slow. This is going to make hitting in the draft a lot more important than in the past- especially on getting super star development. If only scouting were more hands-on.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
the past two patches have worked with current franchises. i would think the xp one would too.

LJ11

I played like 10 MUT/DC games and if that is how this league was I would close up shop. Fucking brutally bad and no fun to play at all.

Most blitzes are slideable. Pinch DL, or shift opposite of blitz and block TE/RB, Nano killed. There's a challenge but after a while it wears on you, because you get tired of seeing the same shit. I like what some of the tourney players do when they actually give a shit, it can be fun to watch when they're not just exploiting some extremely broken shit, you see some creative crap.

And yeah, I haven't spent any XP, nothing to buy and I'm hoping they do something.

Most blitzes are slideable. Pinch DL, or shift opposite of blitz and block TE/RB, Nano killed. There's a challenge but after a while it wears on you, because you get tired of seeing the same shit. I like what some of the tourney players do when they actually give a shit, it can be fun to watch when they're not just exploiting some extremely broken shit, you see some creative crap.

And yeah, I haven't spent any XP, nothing to buy and I'm hoping they do something.

It just becomes such a slog to play and I find no enjoyment in it. I don't like what MUT turns me into.... a monster!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 14m14 minutes ago
NBA security didn't find out about an alleged Barnes-Fisher confrontation at home of Barnes' estranged wife until today, sources tell Yahoo.

lol

TheCrow

Don't worry frenchie. Same thing happened to me with some anime. Looked like some cool vampire action then it went full 9000 year old demon in little girl kind of action. Of course someone was watching my Xbox profile.

Top Bottom