• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DCX

DCX
Gg DM. I was fuckballed to death :/

Ryan missed a ton of throws he has been making all season, frustrating!

DCX

DMczaf

the ol wiley vet still has some tricks up his sleeve!

18j5732en7doejpg.jpg

Can someone tell me how to play offense in this game? I can't run or pass. :( My defense seems to do alright, I guess

You're 5th in the league at 96.3 rushing yards per game.

However you are also 31st in the league with 136.7 passing yards per game for a combined total of 30th in the league in offensive yards per game.

Given that I'm only a few spots ahead of you at 28th in the league in passing I can't really offer you any advice on how to improve there.

4 of the top 5 rushing offenses have elite running backs, but only 2 of the top 5 passing offenses have elite QBs. Edit: I didn't realize that Houston had Carson Palmer, so I guess that makes more sense as to how they are in the top 5 in passing yards.

4 of the top 5 passing offenses are also 4 of the top 5 offenses in total yards per game, the 5th sits at 6th in the league. Of course this is just raw yardage which can be misleading.

Sokantish

You're 5th in the league at 96.3 rushing yards per game.

However you are also 31st in the league with 136.7 passing yards per game for a combined total of 30th in the league in offensive yards per game.

Given that I'm only a few spots ahead of you at 28th in the league in passing I can't really offer you any advice on how to improve there.

4 of the top 5 rushing offenses have elite running backs, but only 2 of the top 5 passing offenses have elite QBs. Edit: I didn't realize that Houston had Carson Palmer, so I guess that makes more sense as to how they are in the top 5 in passing yards.

4 of the top 5 passing offenses are also 4 of the top 5 offenses in total yards per game, the 5th sits at 6th in the league. Of course this is just raw yardage which can be misleading.

I thought I was doing awful at running! I guess other people are doing way worse.

I've only had three games with Murray having over 100 yards rushing. Seven games with him under 50 yards. Then a couple around 70-80. I guess I do run a bit with Carr and Reece had that one 96 yard run so that makes my numbers look a little better. My o-line seems to just collapse constantly

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Strange I am 23rd in both passing and rushing but 29th in total offense. I knew I should've traded OBJ when I had the chance for more beef upfront.

My pass D is atrocious and I am not sure what to do. Blitzing is much less effective than ever before, my guys are dead asleep in zone coverage, and my all pro corners get destroyed in man to man. My run D scheme that started from Madden 2010 has still been effective, I am 4th in the league this year against the run.

I am going to be looking to trade some pieces. I need help everywhere but I need to build this team the best way, from both lines out.

Smokey

Strange I am 23rd in both passing and rushing but 29th in total offense. I knew I should've traded OBJ when I had the chance for more beef upfront.

My pass D is atrocious and I am not sure what to do. Blitzing is much less effective than ever before, my guys are dead asleep in zone coverage, and my all pro corners get destroyed in man to man. My run D scheme that started from Madden 2010 has still been effective, I am 4th in the league this year against the run.

I am going to be looking to trade some pieces. I need help everywhere but I need to build this team the best way, from both lines out.

I offered you a bunch of picks for this season and next. You didn't even respond

:(

Tonight I'm going to be sharing the stage with Yo-Yo Ma and we're going to be playing some GOD DAMN music. Most of you guys probably don't know what this means, but it's a childhood dream come true.

Splat

I'm half convinced phee is just really high and attempting to insult us all by telling us he's spending the night with "yo mama"

I actually do and that is cool as hell. Congrats brah!

Didn't know you were a musician!

Congrats, dude.

that's awesome man - congrats!

Thanks bros!

Record it!

I totally would, but I'll get fired. We got a notice yesterday saying "Mr. Ma's contract stipulates that there be security guards by the entrance, so you must come in from the back" and shit like "No guests or recording equipment allowed WHATSOEVER"

This is what we're doing though, definitely worth a listen if you want to hear some great shit from the romantic literature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PxqRevxO_k

I'm half convinced phee is just really high and attempting to insult us all by telling us he's spending the night with "yo mama"

This is likely

DMczaf

Tonight I'm going to be sharing the stage with Yo-Yo Ma and we're going to be playing some GOD DAMN music. Most of you guys probably don't know what this means, but it's a childhood dream come true.

Why the fuck you on stage with yo mama? Your dreams ain't shit and you ain't gonna be shit, play your Madden games and STFU!

congrats

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

So you are gonna be playing the Metal Gear Rising soundtrack!?

Isn't he like the Kenny G of Violin?

Just kidding, congrats bro!

Top Bottom