• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

I just carried a game with FMT, Crimson, Pheenix and a Pub while playing as Storm Spirit. Feels good to be back on my main PC.

fail.gif
fail.gif
fail.gif
fail.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
"Slash Reveals That He and Axl Rose Are on Friendly Terms Again

Thats a headline i didnt expect to read today.

Im sure it will go back to status quo in a month. Or less

Thats a headline i didnt expect to read today.

Im sure it will go back to status quo in a month. Or less

too bad axel can't sing anymore or i might be excited about a potential reunion (plus they'd have to bring duff back full time!). i'd probably still go see them live if they did have an original gnr show

in other news, who is around for some madden!? i have like an hour left or so! cb will never forgive me for not picking randall cunningham in the draft champions mode. sorry brah, needed that elite LG steve "poison pill" hutchinson!

rando14

too bad axel can't sing anymore or i might be excited about a potential reunion (plus they'd have to bring duff back full time!). i'd probably still go see them live if they did have an original gnr show

in other news, who is around for some madden!? i have like an hour left or so! cb will never forgive me for not picking randall cunningham in the draft champions mode. sorry brah, needed that elite LG steve "poison pill" hutchinson!

Even today's old and fat Poison pill Hutch would be an immediate upgrade at LG over our current sorry ass lineman!!

Supposedly he's here for a visit this weekend. I still think it's just a ploy to get bigger offers out of whoever he eventually signs with (i.e. not us).

it also seems to me that its especially difficult for an offensive lineman to just pop into a team midway through the pre-season and be effective. I was reading a few weeks back that mathis' agent was the one who told him to reject the eagles raise of $1 mil beacuse he would get a long term/bigger contract in FA. now look where he is at

cdyhybrid

it also seems to me that its especially difficult for an offensive lineman to just pop into a team midway through the pre-season and be effective. I was reading a few weeks back that mathis' agent was the one who told him to reject the eagles raise of $1 mil beacuse he would get a long term/bigger contract in FA. now look where he is at

Some dumb agents out there.

*cough*Kam Chancellor*cough*

Greg

I forgot how many of these I watched last season...

edit: keeps buffering for me - I'm just gonna blame xbox

Smokey

GG FMT

Mallet got an arm on him. Some of those over throws were my fault trying to lead the receiver unnecessarily by habit. Seems it penalizes you way more now than in previous versions.

Smokey

yo kap is hot trash with accuracy

i got him in MUT

put him in as a sub for flacco and he missed two consecutive wide open throws . back to the bench he goes

Bread

Banned
GG FMT

Mallet got an arm on him. Some of those over throws were my fault trying to lead the receiver unnecessarily by habit. Seems it penalizes you way more now than in previous versions.
i definitely noticed this too, your qb has to be really good to lead throws.

What's with the tournament that starts tomorrow? Why can't I register for it?

48 hour cut-off, but you can email.

but uhhh. get ready. Round 1 is literally 20 MPH wind. You gotta use the fade/draw system to counter the wind, if you don't you'll be all over the place

Smokey

Super disappointed in what I'm reading about MGS V. Yeah the reviews are good but things like story being hidden in cassette tapes, secret ending that you have to replay missions on a harder difficulty to obtain, severe pacing issues, OPEN WORLD. OW was known but still every other AAA game is fucking open world. Plague of the industry.

RIP MGS
RIP Kojima

Super disappointed in what I'm reading about MGS V. Yeah the reviews are good but things like story being hidden in cassette tapes, secret ending that you have to replay missions on a harder difficulty to obtain, severe pacing issues, OPEN WORLD. OW was known but still every other AAA game is fucking open world. Plague of the industry.

RIP MGS
RIP Kojima

Yea, I'm a little disappointed with that.

However, remember how much story was in codec in the past games, the tapes are basically codec conversation that can be listened too in real time.

Greg

I loved the series until 4, and now I don't have interest

I'll see how the competitive MP turns out though whenever that's released

MGS2 demo still the GOAT demo, and I'll always love Kojima for ZotE 2

Top Bottom