• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DJ Bowser

Oh yeah we played on this Pro-AM court last night. It was pretty glorious. DJ Bowser going to have a hard on looking at this.

12095294_10106771005292990_2296512941220232419_o.jpg

12132513_10106771005312950_5469234608217641577_o.jpg
How could I be expected to play basketball with such a throbbing erection?!

Ferny

Honestly, if we should be jealous of anyone it's Eznark.

He basically walks around saying racist things at will and has a silver name plate at a country club.

My executive board is basically planning a Red Wedding for the full board on monday. It's going to be incredible.

I imagine something more like that DirecTV commercial:

"It's going to be fun firing all of you"

David Jaffe sent me a PS2 slim and like 40 1st party titles

Dang. He was a guest speaker for a class I had in college and all he did was answer my questions and give me a free copy of Killzone 1 (that I never opened and is in a box in my closet somewhere).

Honestly, if we should be jealous of anyone it's Eznark.

He basically walks around saying racist things at will and has a silver name plate at a country club.

And he spent a weekend with SKID ROW.

DJ Bowser

only if you won both games

you're always a winner in my book, Bowser
He's like 6'5. He wrecked me in 21 and I narrowly lost in HORSE.

Backstage was quoted because the show was in a high school gymnasium with half of it tarped off. So "backstage" was just a high school basketball court and lockerroom.

There was no ass eating.

I googled Yo Yo Ma and came across this "Ma's primary performance instrument is a Montagnana cello built in 1733 valued at US$2.5 million." God damn

Take pics of Crimson's pathetic Alabama court. I havent seen it and i dont know if i should.

It's beautiful! I've been inviting you to play on it the last couple days ):

Buster Posey bought me tickets to see him play in Wrigley, what do I win?

Who?

DJ Bowser

The Golddust character is especially odd given that he's a pretty typical Southern 'good ole boy' type person outside of the ring and outside of that character.

He had a nasty outside jumper.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Must not live somewhere warm because when summer hits I sometimes need two showers a day just to not feel disgusting.

I do two showers a day if i need to. Id do two a day every day if there was water in California.

I cant imagine not taking atleast one shower every day.

Somnia

What a bunch of fucking disgusting people. I love taking showers, twice a day. Once in the morning and again after the gym.

DJ Bowser

The shower is the best part of the day. I generally take two.

I also run the water incredibly hot and come out of the shower looking like I've been sunburnt.

I do some of my best thinking in the shower

shower is life

Seriously. I've had some great ideas to problems I was stuck on at work while in the shower.

Also WTF at "I shower more depending upon how my work out goes". I rode my bike last night for an hour and I was drenched. I absolutely took a shower after that because there was no way I was going to be able to do anything else until I did. I can't imagine a work out where I don't feel the immediate need for a shower after.

Getting stoned and taking a shower is one of life greatest pleasures, all the way hot too, Bowser-style. I probably average 15-30 minutes in the shower a day, spread over two showers. I love not paying for water.

Top Bottom