• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What's up guys? So I finally picked up a ps4. I'm terrible at madden right now but I'd really like to get back into league play if/when a spot opens up. Until then, I'm up for scrimmages or whatever.

I also picked up 2k16. Any of you guys do the park or pro am stuff? I haven't really touched online in either game yet.

You'll be hearing from FMT soon!

This Mario Maker stage in Smash Bros is fucking rad.

What's up guys? So I finally picked up a ps4. I'm terrible at madden right now but I'd really like to get back into league play if/when a spot opens up. Until then, I'm up for scrimmages or whatever.

I also picked up 2k16. Any of you guys do the park or pro am stuff? I haven't really touched online in either game yet.

you are in luck my friend! welcome back!

I hope you like having a child beater as a running back!!!

And yes, we do all of the above, and mostly Pro-AM now that it works really well. We're actually playing like a team and shit this year so you should hop in!

Gravestorm keeps dodging me

birdman is the new vikings owner. welcome him!

also, the remaining games this week:

jags/titans
cards/rams
packers/lions
broncos/chargers

vance is tomorrow @ 8 pm pst

DCX

DCX

He has risen! Welcome back friend!

DCX

Nightz

I'd rather have the game simmed than play the CPU. I'm sure it'll hand me a loss.

Would rather play Destiny instead

Me and LJ are scheduled to play around 9:45 ET tonight.

Birdman going to smash the toys of everyone in the NFC North.

Speaking of which, I'm trying to find that one time his wife came into the thread and we discovered the kind of Birdman things that happen during Madden games. You're like a search ninja so I figured you'd know.

Birdman02

I'm gone for like 2 years, and this is what I come back to. I really missed you guys!

Bird Jr isn't really into Madden yet, but I'm still trying. He is a 49ers fan though! And he hates the Cowboys...which was really tough to teach him, since he has spent his whole life in the Dallas area.

DCX

DCX
I'm gone for like 2 years, and this is what I come back to. I really missed you guys!

Bird Jr isn't really into Madden yet, but I'm still trying. He is a 49ers fan though! And he hates the Cowboys...which was really tough to teach him, since he has spent his whole life in the Dallas area.
You're doing gods work!

DCX

You gave us one of the greatest moments in Madden league history, it was our duty to make sure you were remembered properly!

Also, how have you allowed this to happen as a father? Does your son think that Colin Kaepernick is a good quarterback!?

how did your performance go last night?

It was pretty life changing, not an exaggeration. Just being around him in rehearsal and at the concert was incredible, to see how he carries himself.

Usually you can spot plenty of empty seats but that shit was sold the fuck out. And everyone loved every second of it. He had 5 curtain calls and would have had more but the stage managers were like "alright yall that's enough" and closed the doors lol.

Most humble guy I've ever met though, especially for his stature. He took individual pictures with all of us and wanted to give us all the credit during applause. You can tell he really loves what he does and is happy to be an inspiration/ambassador.

Greg

It was pretty life changing, not an exaggeration. Just being around him in rehearsal and at the concert was incredible, to see how he carries himself.

Usually you can spot plenty of empty seats but that shit was sold the fuck out. And everyone loved every second of it. He had 5 curtain calls and would have had more but the stage managers were like "alright yall that's enough" and closed the doors lol.

Most humble guy I've ever met though, especially for his stature. He took individual pictures with all of us and wanted to give us all the credit during applause. You can tell he really loves what he does and is happy to be an inspiration/ambassador.
that's awesome!

BigAT

Sounds awesome, congrats.

Congrats LJ.

All 4 baseball teams feature blue as a prominent color in their logos/uniforms. Conspiracy!

I think I read some sports science thing that said teams featuring red historically do better than those featuring blue. Which made sense as to why all Seattle teams are historically poop.

Wow that is crazy. I wonder if Dendi's irrational love for XVost is what finally killed the team?

Also who is the Ravens?

BigAT

Wow that is crazy. I wonder if Dendi's irrational love for XVost is what finally killed the team?

Also who is the Ravens?

GQ. He's permabanned though, so you have to get at him on PSN.

If only there were some way to get banned, but still continue to post on GAF afterward.

GQ. He's permabanned though, so you have to get at him on PSN.

If only there were some way to get banned, but still continue to post on GAF afterward.

If only.

Wonder if Dendi keeps playing. I could see him becoming a good play by play guy if he brushes up on his English.
Would still like to see him play with a truly new team.

I'd like to see him try and be an analyst/color guy. He doesn't have to do play by play just provide insight.

brentech

If only.

I'd like to see him try and be an analyst/color guy. He doesn't have to do play by play just provide insight.
Had a feeling someone would say this. Really just meant commentator.
His English isn't really that bad. He usually stops to think when he really doesn't need to.

Top Bottom