• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Had a feeling someone would say this. Really just meant commentator.
His English isn't really that bad. He usually stops to think when he really doesn't need to.

Oh its not a slight against his English. At one point in life I wanted to do play by play for baseball so I did a lot of research into it and spent a lot of time practicing. Its definitely a skill and an art and I don't think it is something everyone is necessarily good at it. I also appreciate good color guys/analysts because having the insight of a guy who actually played at the highest level can be more interesting than Ayesee or Tobi's 4k MMR guesses.

I don't think all former players (regardless of sport or esport) are necessarily qualified to be analysts either but I think a guy like Dendi could be. He's never struck me as necessarily the most numbers/analysis heavy kind of guy but he seems like he'd offer more than some of the jokey shit some pro players have provided when doing color.

Puppey is a dude that I think would be an amazing analyst though.

eznark

Banned
Don't the Russian streams draw better than the English ones generally? He'd probably be better off being V1at's right hand man.

BigAT

Packers fans too soft for the league I guess.

Brent's softness transferred over to Manziel's brittle bones.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I can do it now. Did any of these games need an assigned wins? Ill give one to the Lions since Somnia is still away.

JABEE

I had the vance times in my head as Wednesday night and then 72 hours to Saturday night when I answered Nightz.

SOKA, when can you play?

Sokantish

I don't have to relocate to make a new stadium right? Or is that only in owner mode? I really want to get a new stadium for the Raiders :( FMT let me sign in as an owner for the Raiders and make a new stadium!

Nightz

:( too many interceptione. GG Nightz

GG man. That offense of yours is scary. Seemed like Manning was completing everything in the first half. Thankfully those completions went to my defenders in the second half. Looking forward to our next game!

I don't have to relocate to make a new stadium right? Or is that only in owner mode? I really want to get a new stadium for the Raiders :( FMT let me sign in as an owner for the Raiders and make a new stadium!

No! One season of playing against the Mexico Redhawks was enough! I know you only want to change the stadium but one bad apple spoils the bunch!

Mrbob

Received my Steam controller today. It's...weird. Going to take some time to get used to it. There are so many settings you can adjust it is almost overwhelming. I do enjoy the flexibility. You can set up the controller in gamepad mode which defaults to Xbox buttons but sets the right trackpad to a joystick, and this sucks. However, you can change this input to mouse and adjust the sensitivity to your liking. It works well for camera movement. Plus the bottom click buttons are pretty useful. Now that the controller is out ( for those who pre ordered ) I'm looking forward to the different configurations which are uploaded.

Somnia

Well waiting for the nighttime show Fantasmic and then that's it for this vacation. Was a much needed getaway though, been 5 years since I took one. Time goes by way too fast though ugh.

Top Bottom