• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

brentech

Hey grave, have you reconfigured your mouse for other functionality, and if so, what do you have the buttons doing?
I just unassigned the DPI up/down buttons because they were annoying if you misclicked. The DPI shift button is fine as it works well in GIMP if you need a steadier hand.

release alex smith into the wild you monster. let him come home!

I wish he didn't just sign an extension now I'm stuck with him unless I take a huge cap hit. Dude can't hit the broad side of a barn standing 5 yards in front of it. My OP defense has carried the team with a little help from Charles

I need my man AJ with his crying Jesus
mcccarronchesttat_original_original_original.jpg

Smokey

ranks are back in halo ;___;

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/enter-the-arena

csr-banners_bronze-83ff2e5e41784d15b9b4725756fd80bb.jpg

csr-banners_silver-4373a4c4bdde46efa48885e96c042405.jpg

csr-banners_gold-3885724f4edb45b3a29a42b8fcdc365f.jpg

csr-banners_platinum-02f54da5f2434528ba72a1869303c624.jpg

csr-banners_diamond-b570faa93f384c59b4ce5dfb52a4b8a0.jpg

After earning your starting rank, the ONLY way to increase your rank is by winning. For team-oriented playlists, this emphasizes the importance of team play. Whether you drop 30 kills in a game of Slayer or single-handedly capture every flag in a CTF match, wins are the only way to improve your CSR. As you win, you will progress through the 6 tiers of your rank. If you are skilled enough to continue winning at tier 6, you will advance to the next rank (yay!). Losing games will cause your progress within a rank to decrease, but you will never drop down a whole rank from losing. For example, if you spend all month working your way into Silver, losing won’t drop you back to Bronze.

csr-banners_onyx-439ae581c6ad4a268779d330e97235fa.jpg

csr-banners_champion-4c12c8877bb744f48bc77def1f77ff77.jpg

Between 2K16, Halo 5, and BLOPS III i am ded

LJ11

Gg phee, Donald went off, took him 12 games. I should have thrown a pick before I kicked the FG, receiver didn't jump up. Was running for my life at times, my right side is awful.

GG, DCX. That last field goal, the marker was just on the line. Can't believe it shanked.

Edit: Also, I knew you were going to Julio on that last 4th down. Don't know why I didn't follow and let him go to the next zone. Oh well.

DCX

DCX
GG, DCX. That last field goal, the marker was just on the line. Can't believe it shanked.

Edit: Also, I knew you were going to Julio on that last 4th down. Don't know why I didn't follow and let him go to the next zone. Oh well.
Great game brosef!

Benjamin is something else lol Penalties were fucking my drives and I fucked up right before half and got greedy, should have just kicked a FG!

Play you again in a couple weeks in the Dome. Should be a good one!

DCX

Top Bottom