• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

I'll be online soon if you're around wells. Otherwise we should play early tomorrow. Btw I'm traveling to Jacksonville and will be there from real early Monday Morning-Tuesday night. I doubt I bring the PS4

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'll be online soon if you're around wells. Otherwise we should play early tomorrow. Btw I'm traveling to Jacksonville and will be there from real early Monday Morning-Tuesday night. I doubt I bring the PS4

Shit I am doing some volunteer work this morning, I should be back around 3:30. Is that ok?

brentech

Whats with my important throws being high and the receiver falling onto the ground. Was a good game with a dash of disappointment.

gg

gg brent. i dont know what was in that rain but both QB's were playing well. i was scared all game of josh gordon so i was trying to leave people over the top a lot. at one point austin davis was like 9/9!

brentech

That was by far the best my team has played in the rain, but still missed big on 2 or 3 realllllly big throws that would have been easy completions. One may have been because Bowe is slower than dirt, but still. He started 2nd string, and I've dropped him to 4th because he just isn't a threat on the outside. Apparently not on the inside either.

edit: you would think this would be the year that Gordon was a big threat, but the drop in QB long ball accuracy has made him just another guy for me until I can upgrade at QB. I'm surprised and I got a long ball TD from him. I've mostly stopped taking deep shots because my QBs just can't make the throw in bounds. This game he threw deep really well connecting on two, maybe 3 if you consider a mid/deep ball early in the game to the TE.
Really a surprising performance, rain or not, in terms of mid/deep accuracy, but I just can't count on that shit. I lose too many downs with the ball not even being able to have a play made on it by my WRs.

That was by far the best my team has played in the rain, but still missed big on 2 or 3 realllllly big throws that would have been easy completions. One may have been because Bowe is slower than dirt, but still. He started 2nd string, and I've dropped him to 4th because he just isn't a threat on the outside. Apparently not on the inside either.

edit: you would think this would be the year that Gordon was a big threat, but the drop in QB long ball accuracy has made him just another guy for me until I can upgrade at QB. I'm surprised and I got a long ball TD from him. I've mostly stopped taking deep shots because my QBs just can't make the throw in bounds. This game he threw deep really well connecting on two, maybe 3 if you consider a mid/deep ball early in the game to the TE.
Really a surprising performance, rain or not, in terms of mid/deep accuracy, but I just can't count on that shit. I lose too many downs with the ball not even being able to have a play made on it by my WRs.

All madden really makes those deep throws tough, especially on QBs with junk accuracy. Is it better than shootouts every game? Idk!

brentech

All madden really makes those deep throws tough, especially on QBs with junk accuracy. Is it better than shootouts every game? Idk!
Yeah. I have to admit there hasn't been that many deep balls against anyone I've played.

That opening kick off return of yours was a momentary a kick in the nuts. I just acted like it didn't happen. Just couldn't keep that offensive prowess going mid game.

Do we have a pro am squad?

we have multiple pro AM squads

we're playing all the time though, now splitting time between this and hockey. the guys who are usually playing have multiple players or are versatile so pick whatever you want, although somehow we need more guards and stretch bigs

rinse82

we have multiple pro AM squads

we're playing all the time though, now splitting time between this and hockey. the guys who are usually playing have multiple players or are versatile so pick whatever you want, although somehow we need more guards and stretch bigs

I created a 2 guard - will play some tonight if you guys are on

I've drove in most major cities and Atlanta is always the worst for traffic. Never fails.

walking-dead-trailer.jpg

everyone wants out

brentech

Welp, I own Destiny again. This time forever. Digital purchase. I really hate discs now, but I just cant avoid them with sports titles.

---
We just got some snow flakes here today. They turning to water on contact, but in the air they are tiny little flakes. I'm not ready for this.
Just took this picture yesterday:

BigAT

Welp, I own Destiny again. This time forever. Digital purchase. I really hate discs now, but I just cant avoid them with sports titles.

---
We just got some snow flakes here today. They turning to water on contact, but in the air they are tiny little flakes. I'm not ready for this.
Just took this picture yesterday:

RIP Fall.
10/16/15-10/17/15.

Top Bottom