• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Steelers one point favorites against the Bills

Texans one point favorites against the Chiefs

Bears one point favorites against the Eagles

Falcons 4 point favorites against the Seahawks

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

i promise to stream the game out because its a playoff game and im not some jerk like some other people playing a game right now!

No pass rush, line backers unable to get outside and stop tosses, Falcons LBers closing up every hole, Bucs Y Sail on third and long.

Game is hard.

Sorry for taking so long to stream, my internet sucks so I usually don't chance it. It probably cost me that field goal, although 50 yards is stupid hard this year so eh.

DCX

DCX
No pass rush, line backers unable to get outside and stop tosses, Falcons LBers closing up every hole, Bucs Y Sail on third and long.

Game is hard.

Sorry for taking so long to stream, my internet sucks so I usually don't chance it. It probably cost me that field goal, although 50 yards is stupid hard this year so eh.
Gg man. Same deal for me in terms of streaming. Shitty backwoods connection.

My goals were to stop Lynch and watch Graham. I was surprised how fast the line backers were this game!

Your D is crazy good and I played super conservative. Hope to play you again next season.

DCX

Top Bottom