• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Smokey

Halo 5 intro is hype af

dedicated servers are great

maps are hot trash though

taking me some time to get my halo legs back under me too. fukin COD

i was playing some single player and don't really like the 4 party mechanic (even in single player!) reminds me of resident evil 5 where you always had a pal with you. i guess it's not a huge deal but it's also kind of dumb that you basically can't "die" in single player because your teammates (who are always with you?) will alway revive you

Smokey

i was playing some single player and don't really like the 4 party mechanic (even in single player!) reminds me of resident evil 5 where you always had a pal with you. i guess it's not a huge deal but it's also kind of dumb that you basically can't "die" in single player because your teammates (who are always with you?) will alway revive you

pretty much

that's why we co-op it. apparently it gets pretty intense the more players you add. i didn't really play it to too much. just got a little past the intro

happytears.gif
happytears.gif
happytears.gif
happytears.gif
happytears.gif

NA doter best doter

i remember during the 6 million dollar echo slam everyone in key arena was going fucking nuts... crow was chillin in his seat like "Not impressed"

he hates freedom

Ferny

Played the 10 games of Arena FFA and and some how got ranked in Onyx.

I'm pretty shit right now but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's cause I wasn't in the game ;)

Our custom games were pretty fun tho. Kaotic and Somnia basically 1v1ing in a FFA was entertaining for me because I would just double kill them more often than not lol

Somnia

It's cause I wasn't in the game ;)

Our custom games were pretty fun tho. Kaotic and Somnia basically 1v1ing in a FFA was entertaining for me because I would just double kill them more often than not lol

That was a blast, I was literally stalking him for like 3-4 minutes sometimes while he was chasing other people lol

Top Bottom