• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

cdyhybrid

Uh...my Ember is pretty good? Puck or Shadow Fiend are the appropriate choices here.

mXUZpWX.gif

McNei1y

So my roommate is waiting at home for the Comcast guy to come install cable and internet. We only have one jack in our new apartment but they've managed to splice the cable and internet in the past.

The Comcast engineer goes out to his car because he has to "fix something". My roommate waits outside on the steps while he's on the phone with his brother. 10 minutes later, my roommate hangs up and goes inside to do something. When he goes back outside, the Comcast guy drove away and hasn't called back in 30 minutes.

Now we have to wait until Comcast sends another engineer between 4-7... Are you fucking serious Comcast.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So my roommate is waiting at home for the Comcast guy to come install cable and internet. We only have one jack in our new apartment but they've managed to splice the cable and internet in the past.

The Comcast engineer goes out to his car because he has to "fix something". My roommate waits outside on the steps while he's on the phone with his brother. 10 minutes later, my roommate hangs up and goes inside to do something. When he goes back outside, the Comcast guy drove away and hasn't called back in 30 minutes.

Now we have to wait until Comcast sends another engineer between 4-7... Are you fucking serious Comcast.

Is this an analogy for trying to get in madden league game with you?

Top Bottom