• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Damn, Life is Strange is pretty cool. Episode 1 was a little slow, but obviously that was due to having to explain everything and introduce so many characters.

The music is cool too!

gravestorm

Neo Member
"Hey Grave, what's your D&D character's nam-"
**EDWIN223 HAS LEFT THE PARTY**

OptimalThoseFoal.gif

brentech

overthrow is such a good pick me up Dota game. Doesn't matter how it goes, even if your team gets wrecked you can can still tool around with hero builds

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG DCX

Though i will say your subtle jabs the last two days about how you were gonna win made me a bit more ready. You might have slipped by otherwise!

DCX

DCX
Gg CB...so many weird things went on in that game..I can't understand for the life of me why my defense run committed on plays I didn't even go into that sub menu :/ the first bomb is how the WR got so open.

Frustrating to lose with weird shit like that happening. It was a very good game, good luck in the Super Bowl!

DCX

DCX

DCX
GG DCX

Though i will say your subtle jabs the last two days about how you were gonna win made me a bit more ready. You might have slipped by otherwise!
Gotta have confidence boss! Even still the game was alot closer than the final score.

Should have won but it wasn't in the cards. Till next season.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeah i was surprised. I was gonna throw it to him anyway because i saw the man blitz. But then everyone was open. i just tried to get it out as soon as possible.

Your run D was stout. Almost had me.

Gotta have confidence boss! Even still the game was alot closer than the final score.

Oh i know. I wasnt mad or offended or anything. I just saw them here and there and put em on the bulletin board. Looked into some stats and gameplanned a bit more than i would have otherwise.

I am very curious to see who comes out of the AFC. Some good story lines either way

Top Bottom