• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB3?
SB?

i get to the superbowl all the time bratan. its winning it thats the issue.

Nightz

Xur is selling the Zhalo Supercell this week. Pretty good primary that has chain lightning (like with the maelstrom in Dota).

Somnia

Your Xbox profile says last on Halo two nights ago o_O

safe_image.php

I most definently played a game of Warzone last night around 11PM, so nice try detective GAF. Not my fault crap doesn't work right. Plus I played 4 games of Arena on Wednesday at midnight CST.

Somnia

Ya cause I'm going to lie about playing 1 game of Warzone, I'm sure you kept checking your friends list.

Some of us have more important things to do then play Halo for 5+ hours a night, I play when I want to or when I can.

Ferny

Somnia

Lol you're so mad.

No I'm not, I just have enough shit going on in my personal life to get on here and have people I consider friends get on my ass for not being on all night to play Halo with you. I get a laugh out of the whole "Somnia won't play" normally, it is what it is, but lately I haven't really been in the mood for it.

Smokey

No I'm not, I just have enough shit going on in my personal life to get on here and have people I consider friends get on my ass for not being on all night to play Halo with you. I get a laugh out of the whole "Somnia won't play" normally, it is what it is, but lately I haven't really been in the mood for it.

stop crying.

be a good Xbro.

that's all we ask of you

stop crying.

be a good Xbro.

that's all we ask of you

Hey remember when you were trying to get us hyped for Pro-AM and we were picking positions and all that shit?

Don't do this to Somnia you hypocrite!

And don't try to bring up this midnight bullshit that I know you're going to do! We are usually on and ready to go at 8 CT.

Smokey

Hey remember when you were trying to get us hyped for Pro-AM and we were picking positions and all that shit?

Don't do this to Somnia you hypocrite!

And don't try to bring up this midnight bullshit that I know you're going to do! We are usually on and ready to go at 8 CT.

ok ok ok I'M SORRY

Want to come help me take care of my Grandma who just had surgery on her spine? If so that might give me more time to jump on every night. Otherwise I'll play when I can.

god damnit somnia

stop being super serious.

tell your grandma i wish her the best from your internet friend

Somnia

ok ok ok I'M SORRY

god damnit somnia

stop being super serious.

tell your grandma i wish her the best from your internet friend

It's whatever, just not in the mood lately. I had a blast the other night doing the custom games and am looking forward to hunting Kaotic more. I'll be around most of the weekend.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Xbox fanboys being jerks. Weird!

We won't tell at you on the ps4 side. I know you'll be ready for the raid!

Somnia

Xbox fanboys being jerks. Weird!

We won't tell at you on the ps4 side. I know you'll be ready for the raid!

I have the light level now, but would like to get 1 or 2 more points before we hit the raid otherwise I'll be worthless if we make it to Oryx.

Greg

Easy to aim if you can see a guy coming around a corner while you wall camp.
should've thrown a grenade at the corner instead of mindlessly running around like in CoD!

or have someone else come at them from the other direction - it's called teamwork!

Top Bottom