• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Ferny

You going to be around 10PM CST tonight?

RL buddy of mine picked up Halo 5 (he's never been much into Halo, but loves co-op) and wants to do the campaign.

I will indeed. Don't know if I'll be doing campaign tho. Much more interested in the multi, but send me a message anyway.

Somnia

I will indeed. Don't know if I'll be doing campaign tho. Much more interested in the multi, but send me a message anyway.

Ok, he has his son so I don't know if he'll end up getting on or not, so I may just jump into multi if he isn't around.

Greg

Sunhi the greatest:
dcbikes20rtv.gif

I'm really not on into ESPN bashing but nowadays I only go to the site to get box scores and game schedules and shit anyways. I read Grantland but...it didn't really feel like an ESPN thing to me.

I also liked Bill Barnwell. I always thought he was too dry but if you read and listen he has a whole lot of sarcastic bitch in him and I like that.

I don't listen to Cowherd at all anymore but I will check out any clips that involve Kristine Leahy!

LukeSmith

No I'm not, I just have enough shit going on in my personal life to get on here and have people I consider friends get on my ass for not being on all night to play Halo with you. I get a laugh out of the whole "Somnia won't play" normally, it is what it is, but lately I haven't really been in the mood for it.

just get together with CB and Nightz and your MaddenBros and Raid instead

Ferny

i'm conflicted :(

but i have returned to form in halo now, so stop slandering my good name

i have 70k in REQ points. guess i should buy things

Bread and I played some already so I expect you on tonight so we can run some Team Arena or Slayer. No more of this FFA shit. Somnia is welcome but the shoulder dash is banned.

Smokey

Bread and I played some already so I expect you on tonight so we can run some Team Arena or Slayer. No more of this FFA shit. Somnia is welcome but the shoulder dash is banned.

FFA is banned after i get used to the game ? lol fuk off

i'm conflicted :(

but i have returned to form in halo now, so stop slandering my good name

i have 70k in REQ points. guess i should buy things

You know how to stop the conflict? Join your Pro-AM bros for some Pro-AM tonight!
I'm pretty sure we are actually getting ranked higher and higher. We rarely lose. We've actually started running plays and shit. We're simply the best.

Somnia

I only do that in fun custom games, or if kaotic is around.

Though to be fair I got 2 kills with it on a 5 kill streak in one game the other name, it came in handy when used right.

Ferny

I only do that in fun custom games, or if kaotic is around.

Though to be fair I got 2 kills with it on a 5 kill streak in one game the other name, it came in handy when used right.

It's OP right now. The animation can start so far away its crazy. But it's decent to use.

Smokey

You know how to stop the conflict? Join your Pro-AM bros for some Pro-AM tonight!
I'm pretty sure we are actually getting ranked higher and higher. We rarely lose. We've actually started running plays and shit. We're simply the best.

i have to watch the rox/warrios fukkery

play AT

play HALO

play PRO AM

Made it to 183 playing with grbac last night. We would be so close to the top 100 if we didn't lose that game a couple of nights ago.

Made it to 183 playing with grbac last night. We would be so close to the top 100 if we didn't lose that game a couple of nights ago.

I'll be on hopefully around 7 CT. Me not playing last night has given me more of an itch.

And are you talking about that bullshit game lost by a point? Or the game where Zep and I switched positions and things went south lol

I'll be on hopefully around 7 CT. Me not playing last night has given me more of an itch.

And are you talking about that bullshit game lost by a point? Or the game where Zep and I switched positions and things went south lol

I'm talking bout the one where yall switched and we got blown out lol. I don't remember the game we lost by a point. We usually win those

Top Bottom