• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Draft time tally:

Friday @ 6 pm pst: 10 (fmt, bowser, bigat, splat, smokey, pheeniks, az, rinse, cb, crimson)

Saturday @ 11:30 am pst: 11 (trasher, wellington, tlbb, greg, brent, dcx, Somnia, soka, luke, bluemax, ferny)

Sunday @ 9 am pst: 3 ( bird, dm, cola)

Draft time tally:

Friday @ 6 pm pst: 7 (fmt, smokey, pheeniks, az, rinse, cb, crimson)

Saturday @ 11:30 am pst: 10 (trasher, greg, brent, bowser, dcx, Somnia, soka, luke, bluemax, ferny)

Sunday @ 9 am pst: 4 (tlbb, bird, dm, cola)

Splat chose Friday and my good friend soka is going to switch.

Edit: And smokes!

Draft time tally:

Friday @ 6 pm pst: 7 (fmt, smokey, pheeniks, az, rinse, cb, crimson)

Saturday @ 11:30 am pst: 10 (trasher, greg, brent, bowser, dcx, Somnia, soka, luke, bluemax, ferny)

Sunday @ 9 am pst: 4 (tlbb, bird, dm, cola)

All the commissioners are voting for Friday. Those are the only votes that matter. So Friday it is! Right?!

im going to finalize the draft time by tomorrow night at 8 pm pst. we have 24 votes in right now so if the other 8 dont want to vote then we go with what we have

12530444137571.jpg

I'mma let you finish... but Christine Micheal had one of the greatest seasons for a running back of all time.

Of all time!

Edit: Also, I change my vote to option 1. Suck it.

This reminds me, is the Christine Michael Trade in the game? Do I get a 6th rounder now?

Draft time tally:

Friday @ 6 pm pst: 9 (fmt, bowser, splat, smokey, pheeniks, az, rinse, cb, crimson)

Saturday @ 11:30 am pst: 11 (trasher, wellington, tlbb, greg, brent, dcx, Somnia, soka, luke, bluemax, ferny)

Somnia

Draft time tally:

Friday @ 6 pm pst: 10 (fmt, bowser, bigat, splat, smokey, pheeniks, az, rinse, cb, crimson)

Big AT vote should not count he can't make anytime, please remove it.

DJ Bowser

you are a horrible person

I hate so sell out to our degenerate, corrupt corporate masters, but Friday gives me the opportunity to potentially be here for the entire draft if I can get off work.

It also gives m the opportunity to get undrafted FA's and change positions AND play season games a day earlier! Saturday I'd make 3 rounds at most

It also allows me to spite the cretin that caused my beautiful, non-cheesy custom playbook to be banned. </3

<3...ish.

I hate so sell out to our degenerate, corrupt corporate masters, but Friday gives me the opportunity to potentially be here for the entire draft if I can get off work.

It also gives m the opportunity to get undrafted FA's and change positions AND play season games a day earlier! Saturday I'd make 3 rounds at most

It also allows me to spite the cretin that caused my beautiful, non-cheesy custom playbook to be banned. </3

<3...ish.

You know what division I face next year? The NFC East

You just made a powerful enemy.

Top Bottom