• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Draft time tally:

Friday @ 6 pm pst: 10 (fmt, bowser, splat, smokey, pheeniks, drizzler, az, rinse, cb, crimson)

Saturday @ 11:30 am pst: 11 (trasher, wellington, tlbb, greg, brent, dcx, Somnia, soka, luke, bluemax, ferny)

Sunday @ 9 am pst: 3 ( bird, dm, cola)

If anyone wants to contact me for a trade or anything during this offseason please pm. I've been too busy to keep up with the thread lately And that isn't gonna be changing for about a week or so.

gravestorm

Neo Member
1324316240_cat_jumps_off_balcony_ledge.gif

LOL. Holy shit, all this gif needs is a group of other cats egging it on. It'd be an exact representation of what happened tonight.

Nightz

So about that last platforming section we did where there were plates on the ground and the invisible rock platforms and we couldn't figure out how to get everyone across: there are 3 plates to stand on, and once you stand on all 3 at the same time, the platforms will solidify. So you leave one guy at the first plate, let the team cross, leave another guy at the second plate, cross, then have a guy stand on the third plate. Once that happens, the guys left behind can cross.

As far as the draft, I'm not sure I can make any of those times so I won't vote!

rinse82

Draft time tally:

Friday @ 6 pm pst: 10 (fmt, bowser, splat, smokey, pheeniks, drizzler, az, rinse, cb, crimson)

Saturday @ 11:30 am pst: 11 (trasher, wellington, tlbb, greg, brent, dcx, Somnia, soka, luke, bluemax, ferny)

Sunday @ 9 am pst: 3 ( bird, dm, cola)

oh man oh man

Friday please.

McNei1y

Friday could be the tits. Going to UMD Homecoming on Saturday so I'll be gone all day. Not that it matters since there's a draft board and all I want is the QB.

eznark

Banned
Sorry phee, didn't see that was Friday night. Sunday is the only good day!

Madden draft on a Friday night? Go get a life old ass man
Guy, I just got home from a 4 day bender. That's enough living for the month.

Well GG voting for a day that isn't going to win. Excellent irrelevant vote EZ!

Also, I totally like the PS4's controller layout and all that---but these sticks are pure trash. I'm not even talking about the grips, but these joysticks turn to turd after some time. It flat out wasn't registering some of the things I wanted to do in 2k yesterday. And it showed when I made a move to the basket and my guy just fucking stood there once he got there.

ok i'm making a post doing a dummy walkthrough of the offseason:
Stage 0. Re-sign Players (where we are now) DONE
Stage 1. Sign Free Agents (There is no way to scout at this point that i can see although it says scouting points?) DONE
Stage 2. Sign Free Agents/Scouting Combine (scouting available/COMBINE GRADES ARE NOW SHOWN FOR PLAYERS, THIS GIVES YOU THEIR COMBINE RESULTS SUCH AS 40 TIME ETC. AND RANKINGS THEM AMONGST THEIR PEERS) IN PROGRESS
Stage 3. LAST WEEK OF FREE AGENCY (Scouting available as well) - Starts today at 4:30 PT
Stage 4. Final week of scouting (nothing else to do beyond that) - Starts tomorrow, Wednesday, November 3rd, 2015, at 4:30 PT
Stage 5. THE DRAFT (No scouting available, just Free Agent recap and the draft) -SHOULD START ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2015, AT WHENEVER
Stage 6. Automatically advances to Draft recap after the draft is done. THIS IS ALSO THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN CHANGE A PLAYERS POSITION. I tested it out and some players got an OVR stat boost, others a lowering of their stat when you moved them. When I changed them back to the original position it changed their OVR back so i dont think it really affects any of the ratings.
Step 7: Pre-season

#WHYNOTTHURSDAY

Somnia

I cannot do Thursday either due to work, jesus people lol

I love how FMT says Saturday, we will not change from this. Now it goes to a 3 day vote and now people pushing for a 4th day. I'm just going to assume I won't be drafting.

Top Bottom