• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Well I absolutely want to watch the shitfest that game will be, 8-0 on the way!

Jim+Kiick+Eugene+Mercury+Morris+Reebok+Perfectville+zMbL5Oii3Xbl.jpg

You guys are not welcome.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

lol

But that's why we voted so we can plan ahead and know. You can't fucking come in a couple days before and invalidate all the voting to have a new day.

Thats kinda how i feel. I think the starting options could have been better to begin with and if Thursday had come up way sooner it might have been viable and i might have preferred that myself. But its too late for that.

People are always gonna miss the draft no matter what anyway. The conversation would just flip from people who want Thursday bitching to the people that want Friday/Saturday bitching.

Somnia: Goes on a rant about people planning for the original posted times and to not change them, then advocates changing a draft time literally one post later.

Never change, friend!

rinse82

If it is literally confirmed that every Friday vote is fine to do it at 7 pm pst then it doesn't matter to me either way. Otherwise, 6

I would assume it would be fine, since they would be drafting at that time if it started at 6..

Only risk would be if they can't stay for the end of the draft, which would seem like a reasonable trade off to have the draft on the night they prefer.

I would assume it would be fine, since they would be drafting at that time if it started at 6..

Only risk would be if they can't stay for the end of the draft, which would seem like a reasonable trade off to have the draft on the night they prefer.

We never assume things. As the old saying goes, when you assume things, you could potentially misunderstand someone.

Somnia

Somnia: Goes on a rant about people planning for the original posted times and to not change them, then advocates changing a draft time literally one post later.

Never change, friend!

I said I could make that time, never asked people to change it. My vote stays on Saturday and will stay on Saturday. If I have to somehow work things around to make Friday I will try, just saying 7 would make it easier for me to do that is all, which by the way I told you on lync the other day and in the raid last night, but again I never came on here and started some movement to switch lol

One hour on a day is also way different than an entire different day my friend.

I said I could make that time, never asked people to change it. My vote stays on Saturday and will stay on Saturday. If I have to somehow work things around to make Friday I will try, just saying 7 would make it easier for me to do that is all, which by the way I told you on lync the other day and in the raid last night, but again I never came on here and started some movement to switch lol

One hour on a day is also way different than an entire different day my friend.

I don't think you know what advocate means.

Edit: 7 on Friday is also fine with me.

brentech

If I knew anything about them, I might be interested. In the next year probably going to build a rig for the first time in over a decade.

Only thing I keep hearing is avoid ATI from here on out.

If you haven't had a pc in that long, I recommend sticking with more recent (new) parts, but these are still good. Many still use an older processor...this one I got in 2013.
Unless cost is a big issue, of course.

Sanjuro

If you haven't had a pc in that long, I recommend sticking with more recent (new) parts, but these are still good. Many still use an older processor...this one I got in 2013.
Unless cost is a big issue, of course.

Yeah, it'll probably be sometime late spring if I go for it. I usually go to this convention where I'm always tempted. This time I should have some money in the bank to go nuts.

LJ11

I'd prefer Saturday.

How do you guys feel about the draft/combine stuff? I'm pretty mixed on it, I'll take a longer look over the next few days, but I did enjoy looking at certain traits that I wanted in players.

Ball Carrier Vision is a trait that no one really gives a shit about, but the more backs I played with in MUT, I started to notice a difference, especially running up the gut. You get some nice animations with BCV, squeeze through line a bit, push off a linemans back, it's really noticeable after you experiment with various backs.

rinse82

I'd prefer Saturday.

How do you guys feel about the draft/combine stuff? I'm pretty mixed on it, I'll take a longer look over the next few days, but I did enjoy looking at certain traits that I wanted in players.

Ball Carrier Vision is a trait that no one really gives a shit about, but the more backs I played with in MUT, I started to notice a difference, especially running up the gut. You get some nice animations with BCV, squeeze through line a bit, push off a linemans back, it's really noticeable after you experiment with various backs.

I would say it helps people who previously didnt dedicate much time to scouting.

I'd prefer Saturday.

I'm interested in it but I wasn't in the mood to spend a lot of time on it last night. It does make me feel like it might be worth it to do actual research and build a draft board instead of just sorting a column on draft day and grabbing the guy with the highest in one stat.

Top Bottom