• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

He's great at everything else but I just don't know what the fuck you do with a 77 speed receiver

Also, goddamnit FMT. Are you giving Marshal Yanda 55 million a year WTF

He's great at everything else but I just don't know what the fuck you do with a 77 speed receiver

Also, goddamnit FMT. Are you giving Marshal Yanda 55 million a year WTF

You aren't so good with math brah!

Hint: the money you give is total contract amount, not yearly. So if I'm giving 40 mil over 4 years, that's 10 mil a year

league will vance at some point within the next hour!

and before you say it, this random vance time benefits me personally in no way as i have not placed any bids since last night for this week (nor will i!)

Mrbob

Draft day drama and I'm not even involved. Feels bad man.

I'm honorary voting for Thursday myself. I support this revolution.

Also, my Nexus 6P shown up today. Been using a Nexus 4 for the past 4 years, this screen seems massive by comparison. Now I just to wait on google to send me my project fi sim card and I'll be all set.

BigAT

FMT, stop being obtuse. Obviously since 20 million per year wasn't enough to beat you, you clearly offered 55 mil per year.

agim508.jpg

sokant ish
1. Redskins
2. Lions
3. Cards
4. Jags
5. Vikings
6. Jets
7. Colts
8. Bucs
9. Browns
10. Giants
11. Packers
12. Ravens
13. Saints
14. Dolphins
15. Broncos
16. Raiders
17. Patriots
18. Panthers
19. Chargers
20. 49ers
21. Bengals
22. Titans
23. Rams
24. Cowboys
25. Chiefs
26. Seahawks
27. Bills
28. Bears
29. Texans
30. Cards
31. Steelers
32. Eagles

Somnia

sokant ish
1. Redskins
2. Lions
3. Cards
4. Jags
5. Vikings
6. Jets
7. Colts
8. Bucs
9. Browns
10. Giants
11. Packers
12. Ravens
13. Saints
14. Dolphins
15. Broncos
16. Raiders
17. Patriots
18. Panthers
19. Chargers
20. 49ers
21. Bengals
22. Titans
23. Rams
24. Cowboys
25. Chiefs
26. Seahawks
27. Bills
28. Bears
29. Texans
30. Cards
31. Steelers
32. Eagles

I'm willing to have discussion on the 11th pick.

Somnia

i'll give you colin kaepernick and blaine gabbert. when can we seal the deal on this trade??

Honestly off topic, but Dallas should deal for Kaep, force him to re-do his entire contract or just cut his ass at the end of the season, but fuck it he's better than Weeden and Cassel.

I feel like he could win a game of two before Romo is back compared to those two fuckers.

edit: Trade deadline is over though right? Not that it matters, Dallas is over with this year.

DJ Bowser

Honestly off topic, but Dallas should deal for Kaep, force him to re-do his entire contract or just cut his ass at the end of the season, but fuck it he's better than Weeden and Cassel.

I feel like he could win a game of two before Romo is back compared to those two fuckers.

Or they should sign The Godhand Tim Tebow and march their way to the Super Bowl as a team of destiny.

edit: Trade deadline is over though right? Not that it matters, Dallas is over with this year.

but tebow could do that, and you wouldn't have to give up picks for him. Bowser is a prophet but the real cowboys would not listen

DJ Bowser

but tebow could do that, and you wouldn't have to give up picks for him. Bowser is a prophet but the real cowboys would not listen

Thanks, FMT! He's done more with less before. People can say what they want about him, but he had a good TD-turnover differential, took care of the ball, and did enough to win games. The Cowboys have a talented enough roster where that could get them wins.

Alas.

LEAGUE VANCED

NEXT VANCE DATE: TOMORROW BETWEEN 5-5:30 PM PST

Signings:

I don't see anyone of consequence signed. All the big names are still out there.

if everyone is on why don't we just vance tonight too? Nothing changed from yesterday, if you have your bids we can just do it for a few more hours or something.

edit-

ah fuck it this is too much work to track people down so see if they're done with their bids. if by some miracle all 32 people respond thats fine, otherwise it vances tomorrow. dont feel like dealing with the backlash if someone gets screwed

BigAT

None of this stuff is doable through the website right? (is there even a website anymore?) Loading up Madden always feels like such a damn chore.

Ready to advance.

Top Bottom