• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Sokantish

you guys are nuts. Prime hangout times of Friday night and Saturday afternoon is when you guys want to do this instead of the obvious Sunday morning when we are all just going to watch football. I do not understand.

The Giants #10 pick is available if anyone wants to trade up.

Some of us have church on Sunday morning, Wellington. Not everyone wants to burn in hell for eternity

BigAT

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it's heatin' up! GQ votes friday, now a 1 vote lead for saturday!

people who haven't voted:

pistolpete
jabee
bigat*

7GfC10d.gif

you guys are nuts. Prime hangout times of Friday night and Saturday afternoon is when you guys want to do this instead of the obvious Sunday morning when we are all just going to watch football. I do not understand.

I want to get it out of the way Friday so we can start the regular season before the end of the weekend.

DCX

DCX
Lmao!!!!

Falcons done. If the draft is Friday, my picks up for sale.

I'm up for a double advance tonight if people are done. I mean people have pulled bids and who ever is left bidding I'm sure have chimed in already.

DCX

Saturday morning is when I'm waiting for the boring low tier B1G conference games to end and the entertaining Big12/SEC/Pac 12 afternoon games to start.

That gif is kind of messed up.

well the votes are tied right now, so unless someone comes in/breaks the tie then i dont know. i regret putting this to a vote at all! we should've been dictators!

eznark

Banned

You know you voted Saturday, right?

Its 11am. Where's the decision

Draft time tally:

Friday @ 7 pm pst: 13 (pistol, gqman, fmt, mcneily, bowser, splat, smokey, pheeniks, drizzler, az, rinse, cb, crimson)

Saturday @ 11:30 am pst: 13 (trasher, LJ, cola, wellington, tlbb, greg, brent, dcx, Somnia, soka, luke, bluemax, ferny)

Sunday @ 9 am pst: 3 ( eznark, bird, dm)

break the tie pal

We all know we can't count on DM to break the tie, Bird is on the network but I haven't heard from him. Bird we need our shooting guard!!!

Birdman02

We all know we can't count on DM to break the tie, Bird is on the network but I haven't heard from him. Bird we need our shooting guard!!!

Sorry man. The wife has control of the tv tonight. I'll be on whenever she goes to sleep....which unfortunately could be anytime between now and 2 am.

UPDATE: I should be on in about 15 minutes or so.

EDIT: I guess since just about everyone else is changing votes, switch me to Friday. At least my son will be asleep by then.

Draft time tally:

Friday @ 7 pm pst: 14 (pistol, gqman, fmt, mcneily, bowser, splat, smokey, pheeniks, drizzler, az, rinse, cb, crimson, bird)

Saturday @ 11:30 am pst: 13 (trasher, LJ, cola, wellington, tlbb, greg, brent, dcx, Somnia, soka, luke, bluemax, ferny)

Sunday @ 9 am pst: 2 ( eznark, dm)

DRAFT IS THIS FRIDAY @ 7 PM PST

DRAFT IS THIS FRIDAY @ 7 PM PST

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fuck everything. Now I have to look like a dweeb to my coworkers.

I mean you don't have to tell them what you're doing. It's like when gravestorm told me he couldn't play dota because he was thinking up lore for his D&D character. He didn't have to tell the truth!

LukeSmith

the next time there's a league vote it should just be done silent tally. thread is like an awkward social experiment

all my picks are up for grabs make me an offer

I mean you don't have to tell them what you're doing. It's like when gravestorm told me he couldn't play dota because he was thinking up lore for his D&D character. He didn't have to tell the truth!

j e s u s

Somnia

Fuck everything. Now I have to look like a dweeb to my coworkers.

I'm calling in "sick" at GameStop lol (working at my friends store as weekend seasonal during the holidays.... Problem is as an ex store manager he keeps scheduling me way too many more hours than I asked for.)

BigAT

When we raiding again?

Tonight?

Maybe he wasn't telling the truth. Maybe the truth was even worse and he just threw some meat at the wolves to make sure we wouldn't go sniffing out what he was actually doing.

Top Bottom