• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

i will be advancing through pre-season periodically over the next half hour. the reason i can't do it all at once ("sim to regular season") is i guess there is some type of glitch where if you do that the CPU (even if you have CPU assistance set to Off) signs people for you. anyways, regular season will start in about 30 mins

Somnia

I'm at 53/53 w/ 1 injured according to the website, do I need to cut 1 more? or does the 1 still count in the 53. No idea if this game does real IR.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Horrible FAs. Please don't get hurt Nassib.

I should be at 53. Brent I have someone working on my boiler now. Soon as they're done I can play.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ferny there isnt anyone under 640k on the free agents. So you'll only get 4 guys with that 3 mil

I think the only way you get by without cutting anyone is trading for players people have that are dirt cheap.

rinse82

I got a couple of guards I'd like to move if anyone needs help.

John Miller 88 RBK 79 PBK 66 IBK
Richie Incognito 84 RBK 80 PBK 84 IBK

Bills at 53

Ferny

Ferny there isnt anyone under 640k on the free agents. So you'll only get 4 guys with that 3 mil

I think the only way you get by without cutting anyone is trading for players people have that are dirt cheap.

Is FA open? I'll figure it out.

Can't commit right now, have some plans but if I'm home at a reasonable time lets do it.

Sounds good if you can just give a heads up as to yes or no that'd be cool, if not we'll play by ear

I am also around tomorrow after noon CT and I'm fine to play during the games......actually, no, because the last time I did was during a Dolphins game and I felt perpetual sadness and that made me 100X worse than I already am

**ATTENTION LEAGUE MEMBERS!**

Ryan Fitzpatrick has been cut by the jets. The jets would like to resign ryan fitzpatrick. However, since there is no FA waiver wire system in the game, we will have to institute something similar (but not identical).

So, ryan fitzpatrick can be signed by anyone but the jets before the end of week 1. If, at the end of week 1, he is still a FA then the jets can resign him.

If you sign ryan fitzpatrick, he is not tradeable during this season. So no, you can't sign him and then trade him to the jets for a 7th rounder or something.

and this goes for everyone! if you cut someone, you cannot immediately resign them.

Top Bottom