• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

JABEE

I was removed from the game due to a network timeout

Tsizzle says the grieving message came up on his side.

Just play the computer. We had a good game going too. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
How does Cloud in Smash make any fucking sense? It doesnt. What a bunch of clowns.

6JubVOW.gif

Nightz

GG. My button press didn't register on the screen before that play. Then it wouldn't register on that play to snap the ball. Just ran it into my endzone out of frustration. I think I'm done after this season.

GG. My button press didn't register on the screen before that play. Then it wouldn't register on that play to snap the ball. Just ran it into my endzone out of frustration. I think I'm done after this season.

we don't have anyone to replace you with so i hope not!

in other news, tested out the new xbl UI and it's much better. glad they went with the PS4 approach and everything is faster/easier to access

Fmt what is your opinion on the new x1 dash

i just commented on that above your post!

so far so good, much quicker. still not a huge fan of the game store and the way those menus breakdown. like i type in "classics" to get to (i assume) the classic 360 games and dl some of my xbla games but it doesn't really work so well to give me the full list.

also, isn't dirt 3 free this month on 360? why can't i dl straight to my xbone?

Top Bottom