• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Somnia

i just commented on that above your post!

so far so good, much quicker. still not a huge fan of the game store and the way those menus breakdown. like i type in "classics" to get to (i assume) the classic 360 games and dl some of my xbla games but it doesn't really work so well to give me the full list.

also, isn't dirt 3 free this month on 360? why can't i dl straight to my xbone?

XB360 games have to be purchased on your 360 or Xbox.com for now. They have to fix some behind the scenes issues but its coming next year.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yo

How good is LeSean McCoy? I thought he was a system back between Reid and Chip, but he looks really amazing in the time that he has been able to actually play for the Bills.

Greg

GG, Luke

you completely mindfucked me before half... I was thinking to myself 10 seconds, he must be airing it out

didn't even consider the dumpoff and running out of bounds, hahaha

brentech

Game was truly ludicrous. 28 points were scored in the first 3 minutes.
The play that essentially ended the game.

UglyDistantArgentinehornedfrog.gif

I chose to play DL in hopes to prevent a scramble. We both took off and scored on a scramble earlier.
Manziel played like he did in week 1 (excellent), minus 1 throw that was 10 yards off target for a pick. I got lucky with 2 or 3 of my decisions, so a good game with his passes when all said and done.

The game

DJ Bowser

I just had a life-affirming sort of night! I very recently was promoted to the Sommelier position of the restaurant I work at. My first project was setting up the restaurant's first wine dinner event. I orchestrated pretty much the entire thing and spent the night shmoozing and pulling the strings to make sure everything went smoothly. After being afraid a week ago it would be a dismal failure, we hit our maximum capacity for the dinner and it went super smoothly.

Some of the owner's friends came in for it and were raving to him about how excellent it all was. Along with that, I got some cash-filled handshakes and got to drink some incredible juice.

I'm digging my career path.

cdyhybrid

I just had a life-affirming sort of night! I very recently was promoted to the Sommelier position of the restaurant I work at. My first project was setting up the restaurant's first wine dinner event. I orchestrated pretty much the entire thing and spent the night shmoozing and pulling the strings to make sure everything went smoothly. After being afraid a week ago it would be a dismal failure, we hit our maximum capacity for the dinner and it went super smoothly.

Some of the owner's friends came in for it and were raving to him about how excellent it all was. Along with that, I got some cash-filled handshakes and got to drink some incredible juice.

Congrats! Sounds like a worthy occasion to celebrate with some DOTA.

But did you eat some ass tho?

eznark

Banned

Given your history, this made me vomit in my mouth

DJ Bowser

But did you eat some ass tho?

No ass, unfortunately. Some flourless chocolate cake though!

There were definitely a couple I would have eaten, but I've learned I lack enough mobility while wearing a suit to position myself for a proper rimming.

Given your history, this made me vomit in my mouth

I only eat fine asses and drink finer wines.

Also, I love that multiple people respond with ass-eating comments. I clearly have established an identity.

Trasher this is horrible, my internet is once again shitting itself for zero fucking reason.

You ok with resetting game, I'm gonna try a different connection... again.

Burn it down

seriously,all this started this week, before this while I had the issues getting games started, the connections were always great.

Fucking pissing me off to no end.

EDIT: And now that I'm on my LAN connection I'm getting the fucking error where the session isn't available.

I fucking hate this place

WHY THE FUCK AM I ALLOWED TO HAVE A WIRELESS CONSOLE ON A NAT 1 CONNECTION AND BE FUCKING FORCED INTO NAT 3 WHEN I GO ON LAN

THAT MAKES ZERO FUCKING SENSE

sounds nice, congrats breh

DJ Bowser

sounds nice, congrats breh

Thanks! The wine stuff is really what I decided I wanted to do. I knew the position would be available here. I love the people I work with but if I didn't get the promotion, I was going to have to explore other options.

It's going to open a lot of doors for me in the future and I'm very young to be in the position, but for now I'm really happy to be where I'm at.

I would like to get a novel published or be a rock star, but this is a decent career to settle on.

congrats to you brother. maybe you should put together the first annual neogaf madden-age dinner party/real life basketball game

brentech

I'm not simming shit till it's time to vance, I'm not taking an L because of my fucking dorm

I get where you're coming from, but if you can't play the game when you guys set a time, it's the only right outcome. Waiting around to play when both are online is still a waste of time, even if it's not intentional.

Unfortunately, college campuses usually have too much networking overlap and screw themselves. I can't remember the name of the hardware, but outside of basic firewall issues, most colleges employ an application level network priority scanner. Each piece of known software gets rated on a scale of 1-10 of importance, and unknowns can be rated as well. The smallest changes can really fuck shit up.
That's basically just two points of failure in a chain of what is most likely at least 10 points of hardware that your connection has to go through before it leaves campus. That's probably on the low end of a guess.

Just move off campus, guy. Or do freshman have to live on campus at your school? That's how it was when I was at Clemson.

I'm not a freshman and I don't have the money to get an apartment in the area. If I get my co-op sometime in the spring I might be able to land a 9 month gig with a company. I guess the average pay out for comp. sci. is around 20/25 an hr.

I'm either gonna move back home for that and pocket it for school or use the money to move out and get my own apartment.

I'm gonna talk to my RA (who's my suite mate) and see if he knows who I can talk to, maybe someone in IT can give my PS4's MAC address a bypass through whatever fucking shit is making it so I can't get my madden games connected on LAN.

brentech

I'm gonna talk to my RA (who's my suite mate) and see if he knows who I can talk to, maybe someone in IT can give my PS4's MAC address a bypass through whatever fucking shit is making it so I can't get my madden games connected on LAN.

I highly don't recommend this wave of action. As if they don't have enough shit to deal with, they'll probably block said PS4 mac address out of spite.

Greg

:'))))

fam

Top Bottom