• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
Yes

And can you play whenever tomorrow? I can play after 7:30 CT. I'm busy today and have a lot of shit to do and this is likely a game-less night for me

Tonight is probably the only night I can go. I'm heading to Columbus for the weekend to watch the Blue Jackets.

eznark

Banned
What's the latest time you're around tonight

..,or maybe even right now if you're awake

I'm in the office all day, have to go teach some high school kids about how to start a bidniz.

I'll be around as late as you want, sweetie. Gonna go to the country club for a bit but I should be home by 9 at the latest.

I'm in the office all day, have to go teach some high school kids about how to start a bidniz.

I'll be around as late as you want, sweetie. Gonna go to the country club for a bit but I should be home by 9 at the latest.
10:30 CT?

Maybe I'll be around earlier if my brain stops functioning.

Somnia

I could've sworn I responded this morning. Friday night should work...maybe around 10-11 est, but I'll let you know for sure tomorrow. I should be around most of Saturday too, if we can't get it done tomorrow night.

You may have and I missed it who knows! Sounds good just let me know.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It would be awesome if we can get it in around that time if you can. Got a lady friend coming over around 8 est.

DCX

vFXVb84.gif

Somnia

Reading the October NPD Prediction thread and I'm pretty sure the gaming side is going to explode soon waiting for NPD's lol

I can't wait to see how many people get banned.

I'm curious to see what his Nintendo direct brings

1. Fuck you Nintendo if you treat Twilight Princess HD like it's a big deal
2. I don't give a shit about Splatoon even though I own it

Please make this Smash DLC relevant

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm curious to see what his Nintendo direct brings

1. Fuck you Nintendo if you treat Twilight Princess HD like it's a big deal
2. I don't give a shit about Splatoon even though I own it

Please make this Smash DLC relevant

Zelda HD will always make headlines. Doesnt matter which one it is.

They also usually have smash only nintendo directs for smash stuff. Not to say there wont be anything on smash, but they usually like to info dump on that game in its own thing.

Top Bottom