• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Colasante

This game is so dumb sometimes. Why is 350 pound Alan Branch on my punt coverage team? And how was he the first guy down the field to reach the returner?

I thought the issue was motioning the RB out of the backfield?

as my pm stated:

cool it on all the motioning. once in a while is fine, but for the most part unless motioning is built into the play automatically, just run the play as-is. i've had multiple people complain about it and i honestly think it can break the defense. so please refrain going forward! thanks pal

i don't want to take manual motioning out completely because i think at times it can be helpful without being cheap but as i said, once in a great while, it shouldn't be happening consistently. you motioning guys, motioning them back and shit like that on the same play shouldn't be happening. no one else in the league does this kind of stuff so save everyone a headache and just

ps

bm i'm on now to play!

Colasante

as my pm stated:

i don't want to take manual motioning out completely because i think at times it can be helpful without being cheap but as i said, once in a great while, it shouldn't be happening consistently. you motioning guys, motioning them back and shit like that on the same play shouldn't be happening. no one else in the league does this kind of stuff so save everyone a headache and just

ps

bm i'm on now to play!

I motioned my tight end out wide once. This is silly. But whatever, I won't motion any players anymore.

That was dumb as fuck. I know I made some bad decisions but there were a lot of plays where the game just completely fucked me over.

I swear I get Konexed at least once a game too, and yet I can't complete a wide open pass on a designed boot leg.

yeah it was but i think once you throw a few picks, it just starts to snowball into oblivion. there were a few plays where you had guys open and slow bethea just closed so fast. without the turnovers it would've been a close game because i couldn't do much to stop marshawn, even when i knew it was coming :/

another TD for the rookie that bowser cut. thank you bowser!

DJ Bowser

yeah it was but i think once you throw a few picks, it just starts to snowball into oblivion. there were a few plays where you had guys open and slow bethea just closed so fast. without the turnovers it would've been a close game because i couldn't do much to stop marshawn, even when i knew it was coming :/

I had to give you non-playoff peasantry something to keep your morale high.

The rookie WR I didn't cut had 3 TD coming off last week's POW performance.. All is well in Dallas.

I had to give you non-playoff peasantry something to keep your morale high.

The rookie WR I didn't cut had 3 TD coming off last week's POW performance.. All is well in Dallas.

you're lucky i don't play you this year or i would teach that rookie a lesson! as it is, my boy CB will have to do it

I honestly felt like it was over when on the first play Bethea jumps the route, falls down, gets up and takes it to the house. I knew I was fucked on that.

The one time I got into the red zone, I KNEW as soon as I audibled that you were sitting on the slant and yet I still fucking threw it, even though I knew it would be picked. I swear I do that far too much.

My pass defense was pretty shit today, I guess it doesn't help that any time I had everyone covered if I didn't get a sack you were able to scramble for the first. I wish I was smart enough/had enough time/awareness to do that.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I've been sending out a myriad of smoke signals to CB. He'll never know which are genuine and which are cleverly lain subterfuge.

Psychological warfare in the NFC East.

ibr59lXpKZf6yj_zpsvjukkvjl.gif

Top Bottom