• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

rinse82

The CronusMax being a wired solution kind of kills it for me. Must work awesome for the guys that play their console in front of a monitor though.

eznark

Banned
I spent a little bit more time with the Steam controller. People are starting to come out with pretty good solutions for mapping. It works well with turn based games that require a mouse and keyboard (like GalCiv and Divinity) but man it is hot garbage if you have to use the right pad thing for camera control.

Steamlink is also sort of unimpressive. Even with a ethernet cable it's not great.

gravestorm

Neo Member
The CronusMax being a wired solution kind of kills it for me. Must work awesome for the guys that play their console in front of a monitor though.

I was checking the forums and I read some users using the xbox wireless adapter along with the cronusmax, not sure if the audio works.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive said it before, but the club/bathhouse scene in that movie is probably one of the coolest actions scenes ive ever seen. The setting, the camera direction, the shooting and fighting choreography, the music, everything was just perfect. The only thing that could have made it better was putting it at the end because there was nothing that could have followed it up.

In the words of the immortal Dan Ryckert, there were alot of cool guy things happening.

Somnia

So some high up from the NPD group started posting on GAF, giving numbers officially here and there. What's GAF do? They start detective work on him to find out his name, who he is, what position he holds, etc. to the point he changed his username on here.

Never change GAF... never change.

I dunno if I'm just hung over, or worse at talking to women when not drinking, but some smoking hot chick stopped to talk to me about my dog while I was out getting lunch and I couldn't think of anything to say.

brentech

Poor man's kingsman
Quite literally. Both excellent dumb action with pretty decent world building but shitty stories.
Code:
Kingsman:
The Secret Service

Domestic Total Gross: $128,261,724
Distributor: Fox	Release Date: February 13, 2015
Genre: Action / Adventure	Runtime: 2 hrs. 9 min.
MPAA Rating: R	Production Budget: $81 million

Code:
John Wick

Domestic Total Gross: $43,037,835
Distributor: Lionsgate/Summit	Release Date: October 24, 2014
Genre: Action	Runtime: 1 hrs. 36 min.
MPAA Rating: R	Production Budget: $20 million

BigAT

I dunno if I'm just hung over, or worse at talking to women when not drinking, but some smoking hot chick stopped to talk to me about my dog while I was out getting lunch and I couldn't think of anything to say.

"So do you think EG will be able to keep up their high level of play now that RTZ has rejoined the team or do you think kicking Aui will ultimately hurt them in the long run?"

Come on man, it's not that hard. Even if you can't think of anything to say, just find a waitress to go over and talk to her for you.

Quite literally. Both excellent dumb action with pretty decent world building but shitty stories.
Code:
Kingsman:
The Secret Service

Domestic Total Gross: $128,261,724
Distributor: Fox	Release Date: February 13, 2015
Genre: Action / Adventure	Runtime: 2 hrs. 9 min.
MPAA Rating: R	Production Budget: $81 million

Code:
John Wick

Domestic Total Gross: $43,037,835
Distributor: Lionsgate/Summit	Release Date: October 24, 2014
Genre: Action	Runtime: 1 hrs. 36 min.
MPAA Rating: R	Production Budget: $20 million

I can't think of anything John wick did better than kingsman. It was cheaper to make so there's that!

I mean she told me she had a dog similar to mine, that is like the easiest in ever and I fucking whiffed.

She looked like she was on her way to the gym or yoga class (I'm guessing gym cause she had the kind of ass that suggested she does squats).

brentech

JiioOzS.png
From reddit

Top Bottom