• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Smokey

grave so you haven't had ANY issues with the elite on ps4? Paddles? about to grab that cronus adapter if all is gud

one controller for PC, PS4, and X1 feelsgoodman

I just can't even imagine how it feels to be one of the innocent people at a concert watching as people around you are executed one by one, and that you're coming up. And the disgusting part is that is just one part of the attack

LJ11

My coworker had a seizure a few years ago, and that shit bugged me the fuck out, can't even imagine.

Entire family lives throughout Europe, when I went over for a few weeks in the summer there was a lot of hate. Enjoyed the beaches though!

GG Jabee. You shut down Charles for most of the game but my defense was unreal. Alex Smith had another good game too! He's really turned it around this season.

Anyone have a decent informative summary? Just got in.

It's still breaking, but general idea of what happened was a group of terrorists basically made a rampage through Paris and ended up in a concert hall.

There where some other attacks, mainly a suicide bombing outside a soccer game

The concert hall is going to have the most dead, probably 100+ while the other rampages are currently at 40+.

It's fucking horrible.

EDIT: There are other reports that the number of terrorists is up in the dozens, so I have no fucking clue

this is fucking terrible. they said more than 100 people were killed at the eagles of death metal concert and it seems like the total death toll from the attacks is rising every minute

rofl, that was not supposed to be a pass play

GG trasher, as you could tell I was kinda confused on my last offensive play there, kinda why I scrambled and fumbled XD

was a good game, I got lucky on some lobs in the second half, White really burned some of your CB's there in the 3rd period.

Just burned through the first half of Master of None. I had to stop myself because I'm pretty sure I would've just binged the whole season before going to bed tonight. Great shit!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What's so good about it? One of my friends said I should watch it.

Note: I've never thought that guy was especially funny

If you don't think he's funny, you probably won't enjoy it. I think he's pretty hilarious, and the situations are pretty relatable for someone in their 30s.

gravestorm

Neo Member
grave so you haven't had ANY issues with the elite on ps4? Paddles? about to grab that cronus adapter if all is gud

one controller for PC, PS4, and X1 feelsgoodman

I played for about an hour with it only. No input lag, disconnects, or issues with any of the buttons. I'll let you know tomorrow when I actually have a few more hours with it.

Ferny

Hey LJ my schedule today is gonna be a bit chaotic so i'll have you get the sim win buddy.

FMT could you do the honors?

Top Bottom