• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Just installed my copy.

I'm glad to hear this. The first TR is one of my favorite games.

i'm not sure how uncharted could top this game. first off it looks great. uncharted will probably look better up close and might have some better effects but overall they'll probably look in the same ballpark. but then tomb raider just has better gameplay overall. sux ps4 players wont get it till next year!

i'm not sure how uncharted could top this game. first off it looks great. uncharted will probably look better up close and might have some better effects but overall they'll probably look in the same ballpark. but then tomb raider just has better gameplay overall. sux ps4 players wont get it till next year!

UntriedBlueAlbino.gif

kq7by3gdlfujrzwjondz.gif

na.

ill give DM about another 30 mins. hasn't responded to text but soka says DM PM'd him a few hours ago to play, soka didn't see it and responded later which dm hasn't responded to

also, grave what usb hub did you buy? my one annoyance with cronusmax was that i'd have to reprogram it everytime i wanted to use it. really want to my 6 button ps4 fight controller on KI!

gravestorm

Neo Member

Smokey

Well I bought it from NewEgg so I'm gonna return it for a replacement. I dunno if I can get a replacement for the CPU given that I bought it from a third party on Amazon.

:/

This is why I usually buy mobos and the like from a Microcenter or Frys. I had a bad Asus mobo one time and the RMA process was a pain in the ass. Have bought from retail ever sense.

Soka let me know when you can play. Ill be around after the Bama game if you want to play this evening

Number 1 in the power rankings! Until Soka beats me this week.

I dunno if Alex Smith is usually that off but the rain made Carr even worse than he usually is

This season he's been really accurate except on deep throws. He looked more like he did last season that game. I kept throwing bullet passes though I think if I made a couple touch passes you might not have caught a couple of those picks.

Your user D is ridiculous though. That's the second time you picked off a screen pass against me and I knew you would that's why I threw it to a receiver the first time I ran it. I try to throw it away from you but you're everywhere.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone told GQ about no custom PBs? Was watching the game between him and Brent and there's plays out of Jets PB, Pats, Etc. Not that it really matters

Sokantish

This season he's been really accurate except on deep throws. He looked more like he did last season that game. I kept throwing bullet passes though I think if I made a couple touch passes you might not have caught a couple of those picks.

Your user D is ridiculous though. That's the second time you picked off a screen pass against me and I knew you would that's why I threw it to a receiver the first time I ran it. I try to throw it away from you but you're everywhere.

Thank you, it's the one thing I feel like I do okay at this year!

Mrbob

PC version is out Q1 2016? I can wait and not deal with xb1 level performance. Pretty stoked to play it reboot Tomb Raider one of few modern games I finished multiple times.

I remembered I have EA access so I downloaded the Battlefront trial. Not feeling the game going to wait for a hefty price reduction.

Top Bottom