• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DJ Bowser

Bowser, stream your cpu game!

Too late. Just finished. Fuck CPU Cam Newton. Fuck him so hard.

Cam:

144.3 QB Rating.
23-26 for 352 yards and 2 TDs.
8 rushes for 100 yards and 1 TD.

I never want to play the CPU again. I can't imagine CPU Rodgers.

I was down and threw the game-winning TD pass with 7 seconds left. On that pass, I pressed the wrong button and luckily the wrong guy was wide open and walked in for the TD. I had another lucky TD pass bounce off the WRs hands and into the other WRs hands and he ran in. My lord.

rinse82

betweenferns-obama.jpg

Ferny can you play tonight?

That bf4 premium still on sale for 18 till end of today I think. I picked it up last night because why the hell not, anybody else have it?

Somnia

LJ pretty sure you get to beat me this week. I'm free tonight after 6PM CST, tomorrow and Thursday after 830PM CST. Let me know what works for you.

LukeSmith

Smokey we play next. I'm traveling and you're on hotel internet.

Sim it is fine with me, but if you feel strongly FMT can just give you the win.

brentech

Just played JC3 for about an hour. Without streaming, I never dipped under 100fps at max settings 1080p (other than shadow, i left on high after hearing some problems with very high).
While streaming, I played in 1080p windowed mode, streaming 720p@60fps and in game I varied fps 70-90.

1247.gif

Smokey

That bf4 premium still on sale for 18 till end of today I think. I picked it up last night because why the hell not, anybody else have it?

Me

Smokey we play next. I'm traveling and you're on hotel internet.

Sim it is fine with me, but if you feel strongly FMT can just give you the win.

:(

Id rather play CPU than sim it. Injuries and all that, and it's a big game standings wise.Are you going to be out all week? I get back on Thurs.

Me

:(

Id rather play CPU than sim it. Injuries and all that, and it's a big game standings wise.Are you going to be out all week? I get back on Thurs.

Me and Pete got it as well, trying to get others to get on this as well

Also, Rinse, I am around tonight anytime after 7:30. The sooner we can get done the better so we can go do you-know-what

Smokey

Did anyone get rainbow 6 siege? Ive been watching streams and it seems like fun. Much slower pace than other fps on consoles.

Wait are you talking about PS4? If so i dunno of i have premium there, but i do have base BF4.

Theyve actually made a ton of improvements and continue to release maps.

Yeah, the vanilla was 12 and premium was 18. it's fucking dumb that they aren't giving a discount to the people who stuck with their shit since day 1, zep has the same problem

we could have a good time on the vanilla anyhow

Did anyone get rainbow 6 siege? Ive been watching streams and it seems like fun. Much slower pace than other fps on consoles.

yessir

the 2k-gaf crew is all getting it

the beta felt like shit. thats all i know

Let me know how it is. The slower pace and concept seems like it would be a lot of fun with friends. Im on the fence but i like what i saw from streams.

I had heard otherwise about the beta, I didn't play it personally, wish I did

gotta say though, I like BF4 a lot more on console. definitely doesn't look better but the aim doesn't feel all that worse and I feel more engaged

Top Bottom