• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Smokey

I will say one of the best random moments happened on BF4 PS4. I played with some randoms and all of us in a squad had mics. That shit was like a revelation. Everybody said how fucking rare it was. Played like 4 rounds with those dudes with everyone talking. Everybody took up an individual class. Didnt have 3 snipers or 2 medics. It was great and upped the BF experience times 10.

I will say one of the best random moments happened on BF4 PS4. I played with some randoms and all of us in a squad had mics. That shit was like a revelation. Everybody said how fucking rare it was. Played like 4 rounds with those dudes with everyone talking. Everybody took up an individual class. Didnt have 3 snipers or 2 medics. It was great and upped the BF experience times 10.

Yeah I'm playing with just Pete right now and it's waaaaay better than when I was alone on PC and getting into these fucking 200 to 700 games lol

I know Zep still got vanilla so we can probably squad up at some point, vanilla maps still pretty good

McNei1y

So I know we probably advanced and I know I have a bye week this week. That said, I am going to be gone this weekend between all day Friday and most of Sunday. I am going to be at my brother's bachelor party up in Atlantic City so if the week advances before then I can get my game in. Other than that, I will be gone.

BigAT

So I know we probably advanced and I know I have a bye week this week. That said, I am going to be gone this weekend between all day Friday and most of Sunday. I am going to be at my brother's bachelor party up in Atlantic City so if the week advances before then I can get my game in. Other than that, I will be gone.

Where are you guys staying?

Smokey

Bruh. No question it's happening. Dabbing on them hoes.

images

Can you imagine a fmt or bluemax dab in vegas?!

Smokey

I, Smokey, formally submit a request to postpone advancement of the league until Friday. I would like to play Luke Smith, but do not want to risk an injury in a sim. Nor do I want to face All-Madden Andrew Luck. This is a pretty important game in the American Football Conference.

League commishes, pls advise.

My advisement is really based on whether or not LJ can play Sunday or Monday night. Because I'm out of town Friday till Sunday night myself!

Greg

I, Smokey, formally submit a request to postpone advancement of the league until Friday. I would like to play Luke Smith, but do not want to risk an injury in a sim. Nor do I want to face All-Madden Andrew Luck. This is a pretty important game in the American Football Conference.

I played All-Madden AP and took his 4 TDs and my first loss of the season like a man!

Greg I'm around whenever you want to play.
Let's goooooo!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Goodbye sweet prince David Price :*

I dont really follow baseball, but all I know about him is that he is the biggest choke artist in the playoffs.

Not that it matters considering the Red Sox haven't gotten into the playoffs in like two years.

Where is grave?
Not good news for me. I would rather he stay with a loser organization like the Jays than to go to the Sox who literally throw shit at the wall and just win the WS. I wish he would have gone to the NL West, the fucking guy has been on 3 of the 5 AL East teams, fuck outta here man.

This would actually help me a lot as well, tho I have no bearing, already, on the NFC playoffs. Like Tom Coughlin, the game has passed me by.

Reminder I am out of town tomorrow morning to Sunday night.

extension.....

GRANTED! new vance date will be Friday @ 8 pm pst

FMT, follow your heart and vance it on them like you vanced it on me! You made me lose, you jerk

hey, you said follow my heart! you asked for no extension! if someone doesn't really care either way, i'm always going to vance

Top Bottom