• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Sokantish

extension.....

GRANTED! new vance date will be Friday @ 8 pm pst

hey, you said follow my heart! you asked for no extension! if someone doesn't really care either way, i'm always going to vance

Wow, that's messed up. I really needed that win and you did me like that. I'll never forgive you, FMT!

Dark Souls 2 over 1?

FMT you really are crazy

they are all great. DS2 and DS1 are very close but i just liked DS2 better. my main issue with DS1 was some of the bosses and areas were absolute garbage.... i mean bed of chaos was a bunch of horseshit. i didn't like a lot of the mechanisms in the game. i know the souls games deals are being hard and so on, but some of it in DS borders on cheap. i never felt that way in any of the other souls games/bb game.

but i still love DS1!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im sure the PC version of dark souls 1 was better with all that modded in support, but once you got to that underground city place in the 360 version and the framerate just takes a gigantic shit, i gave up on that game.

Im sure the PC version of dark souls 1 was better with all that modded in support, but once you got to that underground city place in the 360 version and the framerate just takes a gigantic shit, i gave up on that game.

blighttown sucked, bed of chaos sucked, the sewers sucked.... compared to other areas in the game and areas in the other games. each game has areas that are "lesser" areas within the game but certain things in DS1 brought the experience down for me

BB = DS1 > DS2

Never played Demon Souls

In other news a coworker was choking to death while I was talking to somebody, she just comes up behind me and slaps my back as her face was turning purple. And I somehow successfully gave her a Heimlich, even though I learned how to do it over 10 years ago.

BB = DS1 > DS2

Never played Demon Souls

In other news a coworker was choking to death while I was talking to somebody, she just comes up behind me and slaps my back as her face was turning purple. And I somehow successfully gave her a Heimlich, even though I learned how to do it over 10 years ago.

you are a hero drizz!

Smokey

extension.....

GRANTED! new vance date will be Friday @ 8 pm pst

hey, you said follow my heart! you asked for no extension! if someone doesn't really care either way, i'm always going to vance

Thanks man

now this you gotta stream!

Im streaming now. Im doing much better than the first time. In a party with crimson explaining some of it to me. I can see how its good once you get gud.

LJ11

LJ pretty sure you get to beat me this week. I'm free tonight after 6PM CST, tomorrow and Thursday after 830PM CST. Let me know what works for you.

Can't play tonight, I'll be available on tomorrow and Thursday at the listed times.

Did I miss a FG? Or was it a bug. Wtf just happened that shit went in on my screen.

And surprise surprise. Show 3 wide and its 5 twice in a row. I'm starting to dread our games.

Smokey

Did I miss a FG? Or was it a bug. Wtf just happened that shit went in on my screen.

And surprise surprise. Show 3 wide and its 5 twice in a row. I'm starting to dread our games.

This is a thing? I use the same PB as him but seems like i dont know half the shit about it that he does.

Smokey

Um...you doing the same thing is what prompted me to ask in the thread why it was popular now.

The RB at WR formation shows up as 3 wide? I didnt know that. You couldve told me instead of being passive aggressive here and during the game. I had no clue.

BigAT

The RB at WR formation shows up as 3 wide? I didnt know that.

giphy.gif

Colasante

GG Drizz. Brutal that Tannehill got injured so early. I don't know anything about the 5WR showing as 3WR thing, I don't choose my plays based on formation, I just use the Ask Madden.

I was just playing angry that whole game. Breaks Tannehills sternum on my second drive. Does that 5 wide bullshit throughout the game, sometimes three times in a row with a ton of hot routes thrown in. This is after I made a FG and it acts as a miss. At that point I don't really want to play anymore and the first quarter isn't over. And then Blount broke all the tackles.

Thomas: 79.2, 17/29, 137 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Miller: 20 carries, 53 yds // 3 rec, 8 yds, 1 BTK
Cameron: 9 rec, 83 yds
McCain: 4 Tkls, 1 INT

Garappollo: 132.2, 25/36, 382 yds, 5 TDs, 1 INT
Blount: 12 carries, 38 yds, 1 Fumble, 5 BTK // 8 rec, 111 yds, 1 TD
Gronkowski: 7 rec, 80 yds, 1 TD
Wheeler: 11 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1 INT

GG Drizz. Brutal that Tannehill got injured so early. I don't know anything about the 5WR showing as 3WR thing, I don't choose my plays based on formation, I just use the Ask Madden.
Why don't you stream your games with that amazing Internet connection of yours?

Colasante

I was just playing angry that whole game. Breaks Tannehills sternum on my second drive. Does that 5 wide bullshit throughout the game, sometimes three times in a row with a ton of hot routes thrown in. This is after I made a FG and it acts as a miss. At that point I don't really want to play anymore and the first quarter isn't over. And then Blount broke all the tackles.

Thomas: 79.2, 17/29, 137 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Miller: 20 carries, 53 yds // 3 rec, 8 yds, 1 BTK
Cameron: 9 rec, 83 yds
McCain: 4 Tkls, 1 INT

Garappollo: 132.2, 25/36, 382 yds, 5 TDs, 1 INT
Blount: 12 carries, 38 yds, 1 Fumble, 5 BTK // 8 rec, 111 yds, 1 TD
Gronkowski: 7 rec, 80 yds, 1 TD
Wheeler: 11 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1 INT

Why don't you stream your games with that amazing Internet connection of yours?

I don't know how to stream. But I can stream my next game if you need to see my play selection process.

gg dcx. stupid last pick, deserved to lose that :(

although i will say i dont want to hear you complaining about how other people play after that bitch-made QB sneak on 4th down. no shame!

DCX

DCX
gg dcx. stupid last pick, deserved to lose that :(

although i will say i dont want to hear you complaining about how other people play after that bitch-made QB sneak on 4th down. no shame!
Bitch made for sure. I was pissed on the Coleman run before with nothing but end zone he gets stuck on my FB! Had to make sure!!

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
QB sneak!?

ZluC4t5.gif

I feel like thats worse than D-line play. Because there is a certain kind of malice to what you're doing. Might be worse than FB dive.

Top Bottom