• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

brentech

gg

Sorry about the last field goal I took there. Misjudged the clock early in my downs and I should have attempted to get a first to run finish it. Those were Lauderdales only fumbles on the season, and they looked like the lightest touches ever. Was seriously getting pissed off between than and my camera getting stuck out when I viewed play-art.

That 24-23 loss to BigAT is going to haunt me. Or splat will beat me twice as always and it won't matter!

JABEE

gg

Sorry about the last field goal I took there. Misjudged the clock early in my downs and I should have attempted to get a first to run finish it. Those were Lauderdales only fumbles on the season, and they looked like the lightest touches ever. Was seriously getting pissed off between than and my camera getting stuck out when I viewed play-art.

That 24-23 loss to BigAT is going to haunt me. Or splat will beat me twice as always and it won't matter!

I threw 6 interceptions!

Those two fumbles were weird. I barely touched you and they just popped out. That bootleg after the 2nd fumble in the end zone was the turning point.

I had the shot. I was just late on the throw.

brentech

I threw 6 interceptions!

Those two fumbles were weird. I barely touched you and they just popped out. That bootleg after the 2nd fumble in the end zone was the turning point.

I had the shot. I was just late on the throw.
I'm curious, do you think you mis-judged positioning, or were some of the picks RNG bad throws? Only pick I can think of that I would be able to know was bad footing was the one in the endzone since it would be 'on the run'.

Both those fumbles were while he was running upright and on first contact. Really strange after not fumbling all year.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I just noticed the #2-#6 seeds on the NFC side are all 7-2

Meanwhile 4-5 is the 4th seed on the AFC...

JABEE

I'm curious, do you think you mis-judged positioning, or were some of the picks RNG bad throws? Only pick I can think of that I would be able to know was bad footing was the one in the endzone since it would be 'on the run'.

Both those fumbles were while he was running upright and on first contact. Really strange after not fumbling all year.

Some of them were just bad throws. I was also making a bunch of risky throws.

That one pass I made against you with Thomas in single coverage was a drop because I hit triangle instead of just catching the ball on the run.

Those fumbles were really weird. I thought you were going to break the tackle, I didn't expect the ball to pop out either time.

Yeesh, in the latest roster update Lemuel JeanPierre got a -13 to his awareness which dropped his overall by 5.

Its weird to look at some of the random changes they made, like what did Ahtya Rubin do this week to get a +2 to his catching? Doug Baldwin with a +9 to his stiff arm! Russell Wilson with the best passing performance of his career... +1 to all his accuracy ratings and +3 to play action. DeAngelo Hall moves from CB to FS and gets +1 to his tackle and +4 to his overall, tying him for second biggest increase of the week with Kourtnei Brown.

Two starters on the Pats defense got position switches and -5 to their overall. Ouch.

This shit has no logic to it.

cdyhybrid

Yeesh, in the latest roster update Lemuel JeanPierre got a -13 to his awareness which dropped his overall by 5.

Its weird to look at some of the random changes they made, like what did Ahtya Rubin do this week to get a +2 to his catching? Doug Baldwin with a +9 to his stiff arm! Russell Wilson with the best passing performance of his career... +1 to all his accuracy ratings and +3 to play action. DeAngelo Hall moves from CB to FS and gets +1 to his tackle and +4 to his overall, tying him for second biggest increase of the week with Kourtnei Brown.

Two starters on the Pats defense got position switches and -5 to their overall. Ouch.

This shit has no logic to it.
Rubin had a pick!

I actually went to Highschool with Lem. Still see him around the neighborhood since I live right across the HS itself. Super quiet in school.

I looked up your high school and my high school has literally the exact same mascot design, slightly different colors

Top Bottom