• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

LJ11

GG LJ

lol @ that fumble near the end of the game. Gurley is a beast man, dude breaks like 5 tackles to go down.

Yeah man, I felt bad, honestly, that's all you have to do to stop the fb dive or any dive up the middle, just bring the safety behind the DT in 3-4 and the two guards go to the MLBs, then you slide in and pop the back.

Gurley can be insane at times, if he had more speed it would be unreal. It's stupid how spin and trucking cost so much when juking is better but costs less. Well, trucking is good too, but juking is so much cheaper.

Somnia

Yeah man, I felt bad, honestly, that's all you have to do to stop the fb dive or any dive up the middle, just bring the safety behind the DT in 3-4 and the two guards go to the MLBs, then you slide in and pop the back.

Gurley can be insane at times, if he had more speed it would be unreal. It's stupid how spin and trucking cost so much when juking is better but costs less. Well, trucking is good too, but juking is so much cheaper.

That was my first game playing as an MLB (till the end when I swapped to dline) and using Dallas oline.

I actually learned a lot in that game, so hoping I can take that and move forward. This season is a goner and probably next too, but hey I'm just using this as a relearning!

LJ11

That was my first game playing as an MLB (till the end when I swapped to dline) and using Dallas oline.

I actually learned a lot in that game, so hoping I can take that and move forward. This season is a goner and probably next too, but hey I'm just using this as a relearning!

Just keep practicing with it, you'll only get better with more reps.

BigAT

Bowser IRL:

2nPUGXF.jpg

Senpai CB, do you want to watch Naruto-Shipuden with me?

Birdman02

GG TLBB. I got off to a terrible start. I got frustrated seeing Jeffrey make that first TD catch and my next possession really showed it. Thankfully, I was able to get a few big turnovers and I got in a good rhythm with bridgewater.

Man playing randoms is in some ways a completely different experience, like I know people are insane about going for it on fourth down and calling hurry up, but if you got sacked on 3 straight plays why would you try on fourth and 15?

TLBB said the only reason you beat him is because you use PA cancel

I would like it if you don't speak for me while I was raging in the middle of a madden game, k thx

gg bird, I was mad. It was a good game, but you did put the HB into a passing hot route on some PA plays, which isn't allowed. Didn't decide the game or anything, just a heads up in the future.

I would like it if you don't speak for me while I was raging in the middle of a madden game, k thx

gg bird, I was mad, it was a good game, but you did put the HB into a passing hot route on some PA plays, which isn't allowed. Didn't decide the game or anything, just a heads up in the future.

Everytime I saw you say this and looked at the play he just ran there was no PA in the play. We're you talking about other plays?

Sokantish

gg bird, I was mad. It was a good game, but you did put the HB into a passing hot route on some PA plays, which isn't allowed. Didn't decide the game or anything, just a heads up in the future.

Sorry, he was asking what CB was referencing!

brentech

Seriously never saw it unless tlbb was mentioning it 3 plays late. Every mention it was a standard pass play with absolutely no possible look of a PA. One time there wasn't even a RB in the backfield.

I would like to see footage of said thing even if it's not a big deal to you anymore. Because we need to make it clear what happened and what is taboo.

Birdman is a long time vet here and well respected. Have never heard anyone try to reinforce any rules to him.

I would like to see footage of said thing even if it's not a big deal to you anymore. Because we need to make it clear what happened and what is taboo.

Birdman is a long time vet here and well respected. Have never heard anyone try to reinforce any rules to him.

http://www.twitch.tv/thelostbigboss/v/28032593?t=20m24s

I mean, Bird hasn't been here all season or last season iirc, so he probably missed that whole saga.

http://www.twitch.tv/thelostbigboss/v/28032593?t=20m24s

I mean, Bird hasn't been here all season or last season iirc, so he probably missed that whole saga.
I see what you're Talking about now but I thought PA Cancel and hot routing a running back on a PA were two different things, like PA Cancel seems to happen after the snap and on that one it looked like he just audible away from a PA since there was no handoff try. I was watching to see if it made your defense stupid but it doesn't seem that way. I know PA Cancel was outlawed but don't really recall hot routing a running back being in that tier but I might be wrong. I'm really not an expert on these matters except when I played Johnny Park and wondered why my linebackers played dead right off the snap

Either way I personally don't have a problem with changing a HB route on a PA (like running a PA and having them be a check down option) but it appears if you do that they don't attempt a play action anymore here. Not sure if that forces the defense to bust out their play recognition rating and slows their movement though, that's where the real issue lies and I can see that being a disadvantage for the defense

Ferny

Nightz pls

Started working on my Warlock and Titan alts. I think I'm at the point where I can run 3 Nightfalls a week. Now I just need incentive to actually run 3 Nightfalls a week.
Also starting to like Warlock more than my Hunter

Just got booted from Destiny. Uncharted went up at the perfect time!

I see what you're Talking about now but I thought PA Cancel and hot routing a running back on a PA were two different things, like PA Cancel seems to happen after the snap and on that one it looked like he just audible away from a PA since there was no handoff try. I was watching to see if it made your defense stupid but it doesn't seem that way. I know PA Cancel was outlawed but don't really recall hot routing a running back being in that tier but I might be wrong. I'm really not an expert on these matters except when I played Johnny Park and wondered why my linebackers played dead right off the snap

Either way I personally don't have a problem with changing a HB route on a PA (like running a PA and having them be a check down option) but it appears if you do that they don't attempt a play action anymore here. Not sure if that forces the defense to bust out their play recognition rating and slows their movement though, that's where the real issue lies and I can see that being a disadvantage for the defense

Audibling a rb on PA accomplishes the same thing as PA cancel. The D still "sees" the PA

Top Bottom